What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Characters of all sorts, heights, voices far&across in our SG&D services who played a dirty game with power generation in this country.

She is alluding to men of small stature, ugly demeanor, and loud voices.

I feel the pain bacuase you and so many other like you are in pain and misery becuase of chronic power shortages, industrial standstill and consequent mass unemplyment and rising prices, disruption of basic services in hospitals beacuse of power outages and people dying because of service disruption. These people the zakootas they are your real killers - the killers within.

Now I understand what @messiach was saying. Imagine one instant how tortured I was since she used this name!!! :tsk:
@messiach app ney jiinon ko kabbu khar lia hota to Pakistan kidder ponch gaya hota.

I cant stop laughing. @Oscar Could you define a zakoota please.
Lets see
“File needs wheels”
“Commissions”
“Eye think we need some more research”
“India isnt doing this so we should not either”
“Tu Punjabi mein Pakhtoon Dilli wala”
“Pehey, pehey do”
“Fatima ke bhai ko le ayein warna kaam nahin hoga”

Not one definition

Lets see
“File needs wheels”
“Commissions”
“Eye think we need some more research”
“India isnt doing this so we should not either”
“Tu Punjabi mein Pakhtoon Dilli wala”
“Pehey, pehey do”
“Fatima ke bhai ko le ayein warna kaam nahin hoga”

Not one definition

We have to change the way departments and thus organizations are setup.

Our organizational structure is derived from the British Raj era when work was carried out
on paper, and superior officers established their domain in all ways possible.

To develop and deliver 21st century product, we must find and adopt the 21st century way of doing thing.

We have to change the way departments and thus organizations are setup.

Our organizational structure is derived from the British Raj era when work was carried out
on paper, and superior officers established their domain in all ways possible.

To develop and deliver 21st century product, we must find and adopt the 21st century way of doing thing.
I had offerred to one serving three star and a former chief... was shot down faster than Abhinandan crossing the LoC @messiach

I had offerred to one serving three star and a former chief... was shot down faster than Abhinandan crossing the LoC @messiach

I have had my wings burnt similarly.
It is not reasonable to expect that an officer who is a product of the status quo paradigm to
understand change and disruption.

It is the same disease that is burning the whole country,

Study Saudi Arabia's vision 2030.
It is a very very impressive program, and they are going about it very well as well.

This is the case across the board in all government departments, ministries and sections.
I have literally educated via presentations and read ups the secretaries and members of a government ministry to enable them to understand the tasks/duties at their hand.. Only for them to judge, oversee and approve/reject files and tasks put forth to them. Thats the level of intelligence in most if not all government departments. Politically motivated appointments of people who have a way with words and with people who can be a threat due to their knowledge. They are aptly named zakutas

Back
Top Bottom