What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Doesn't PAF consider a 4.5th-generation fighter like Su-35?
Besides, I don't think PAF will buy J-10CE, but it will be a good choice to other countries.
I think the PAF has its mind made up to strengthen manufacturing their own aircrafts than purchasing...hence the concentration on the JF-17 and the AZM projects.

man you know the PAF...every thing is hush hush. so its anybody's guess...
Well according to Russian News Agency (TACC)..., reported that the cost of the promising J-31/FC-31 for export would be about $ 70 Million.

4860160.jpg

Source: https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/5770578

Price of f 16?sir
Good question.

Well it all depends on a number of factors which a lot of Senior Members may be able to shed light on.

Basically, depends on if you're seeking to buy the aircraft in flyaway conditions (without spares, weapons etc). There is also the type of engine you want to go for (Pratt & Whitney or GE).

If you've followed the Rafale row/scandal that is currently brewing up in India - you'd have better understanding and far clearer picture.

But my guess is it would cost somewhere around (USD) $ 80 Million - and is for the upcoming Block 70/72 (Super Viper) which is currently on order by both Bahrain and Slovakia.

1aaacb037e16264d615039c432864e41.jpg

T
Good question.

Well it all depends on a number of factors which a lot of Senior Members may be able to shed light on.

Basically, depends on if you're seeking to buy the aircraft in flyaway conditions (without spares, weapons etc). There is also the type of engine you want to go for (Pratt & Whitney or GE).

If you've followed the Rafale row/scandal that is currently brewing up in India - you'd have better understanding and far clearer picture.

But my guess is it would cost somewhere around (USD) $ 80 Million - and is for the upcoming Block 70/72 (Super Viper) which is currently on order by both Bahrain and Slovakia.

1aaacb037e16264d615039c432864e41.jpg
Thqnk you sir

Unconfirmed yet, but if true, then it seems that the J-10C is now available for export. PAF may have an option to counter the IAF's Rafales, the first of which made its maiden flight in October.

View attachment 517441

Is this j10 has 4 under wing pylon points or same 3 with dual launcher for sd-10

With wing span of 9.8 m its same as f-16

Surprised no English or other language just Chinese

Asia-Pacific
The Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) seems to have an updated version
external.png
of its J-10 fighter aircraft. The J-10 Thrust Vectoring Control, or TVC, is equipped with a hinged thrust-vectoring nozzle that allows it to control the direction of its exhaust. This capability gives it improved maneuverability and low-speed handling. The J-10 TVC
external.png
is the only Chinese aircraft that uses this technology. Internationally TVC is found on Russian Su-35s and the US F-22 Raptor. The J-10
external.png
is a lightweight, single-engine, multi-role fighter developed by Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAC) and 611 Institute for the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF). The high-performance J-10 aircraft has been designed as an air superiority fighter with air-to-surface capability and is powered by China’s domestically-produced WS-10B3 turbofan engine. Experts have noted that Chinese development of a reliable domestic jet engine would also be a major step in shoring up what some observers see as the long-term political risk of an over-reliance on Russian military hardware.

2 Qatar Airforce C-17 Globemaster at New Islamabad International Airport

Wonder why are they here and that to on New Islamabad airport rather then Nur Khan Airbase

45780265_478974782592850_630592991093850112_n.jpg

I wouldn’t be surprised if PAF is holding out hope for a change in the political winds at some point in the future where access to used F-16s will be granted given the enormous potential supply. (With a Block 72-like upgrade)

This perhaps may factor in to a lack of interest in obtaining J-10.

I think history may prove this to be a mistake.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom