What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

What? Isnt it the same that was considered for JF-17 sir? I know it was!!
Same radar on the fight generation J-20? i doubt that.
It is the three-array KLJ-7A AESA radar with more T/R modules.

J-20 has a bigger nose than JF-17.

I think the PAF has its mind made up to strengthen manufacturing their own aircrafts than purchasing...hence the concentration on the JF-17 and the AZM projects.

A wise move! In the event of war, coupled with the current computerized technology, these toys can be disabled remotely. Iraq learned the hard way in 2003, where according to some reports, some of the long-range SAMs failed to work before Baghdad has fallen. So for a country like Pakistan who is under constant threats and accusations, developing its own fighter jets is the best forward, plus maintaining close relations with China.

Which cruise missiles are these in the grey color?

IMG_20181123_053025.png

Lot of PAF activity over karachi last 2-3 days. is Seaspark 18 exercise still continuing?

Besides air activity over Islamabad yesterday night,
i just heard roar of fighter (high altitude, speedy movement) right now, think jf17 or f16 over LAHORE (New Lahore),
at 0808 hours, Something going on, what we aren't aware of.

Besides air activity over Islamabad yesterday night,
i just heard roar of fighter (high altitude, speedy movement) right now, think jf17 or f16 over LAHORE (New Lahore),
at 0808 hours, Something going on, what we aren't aware of.
Heard the same thing last night from a friend who resides in Muzafarabad. He also reported unusual air activity.

Popped into the IDEAS exhibition area this afternoon. To sort a few things out before the event starts tomorrow. The 2 Sqn ‘Minhasians’ JF-17 was looking good as I left. https://t.co/HxFDK07cgQ
IMG_20181127_174045.jpeg

.Kala Chappra

1930s: Airship mooring mast and hangar - Karachi

421604_611372418887840_805351853_n.jpg

1013805_620098768015205_152320160_n.jpg

I believe these are glide bombs, not Cruse missiles.

There is no laser guided seeker in front and a bit too big and well designed for guide bombs. They are some type of cruise missiles I cannot find them in any category. But the bombs are part of JF-17 munition.

Jf-17 glide bombs have kits made in Pakistan. They are different. First thought they were som cruise missile but then som is different. So a bit confused on them.

Had a very good briefing on the PAF’s Vision air defence system. It has merged air and ground radars from USA, Europe and China into one Recognised Air and Maritime Picture (RAMP). Includes Chinese CETC ZDK-03 and Sweden’s Saab Erieye datalink feeds into one RAP.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom