What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

2018-11-08 15.33.03.png

Block 2 Thunders with AESA, will free the Vipers from the huge stress of being the sole high end fighter.

Hi I’m talking in terms of EF been supplied to KSA through uk as I have read somewhere on this forum coz of Germany we can get hold of EF as my understanding is all the consortium countries are free to make deal at their own will to sell these planes and the remaining countries whosoever is bound to supply the concerned parts and other stuff
Any info on this and thanks for your earlier reply
Thank you
Take a look at this link:
https://www.dw.com/en/chancellor-an...el-macron-clash-over-saudi-weapons/a-46059978

PAF C-130 has just made an emergency landing at Nur-kahn Air base. All crew survived and plane took minor damages and caught fire due to landing with out landing gear.

Great job done by PAF in landing the air craft successfully.

IMG_20181109_152623.jpg

Has any one seen this?...Or JF17 Is in Hollywood ...the series is not so kind towards Pakistan but jf 17 is there.

Unconfirmed yet, but if true, then it seems that the J-10C is now available for export. PAF may have an option to counter the IAF's Rafales, the first of which made its maiden flight in October.

WeChat Image_20181110101724.jpg

I meant that this aircraft is too late for Pakistan. We're already discussing a strategic replacement of F-16 under project azm.
Doesn't PAF consider a 4.5th-generation fighter like Su-35?
Besides, I don't think PAF will buy J-10CE, but it will be a good choice to other countries.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom