What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

T 3 is very expensive but there can be some T 1's .
As we all know, Pakistan cooperates with China in the JF-17 project, and very likely in its fifth-generation fighter project.
If PAF also buys J-10C, it means to put all its fighters into China's basket.
So, I guess PAF would prefer other options.

As we all know, Pakistan cooperates with China in the JF-17 project, and very likely in its fifth-generation fighter project.
If PAF also buys J-10C, it means to put all its fighters into China's basket.
So, I guess PAF would prefer other options.
Agreed I always said Mirages will be replaced by A western AC

5th Gen?
Just yes or no.
Makes sense with a russian engine. Look out for increased thrust on RD93/ other engines are also possible. The Solid russian produce would be problematic for infrastructure management but a hybrid solution maybe on the way. JUST SAYING.
My own opinion so take it or leave it.
A

Last edited:
Makes sense witth a russian engine. Look out for increased thrust on RD93/ other engines are also possible. The Solid russian produce would be pronlemafic f9r infrastructure management but a hybrid solution maybe on the way. JUST SAYING.
My own opinion so take it or leave it.
A
I will take it
I was thinking the same .
But there can be a new platform as well .
Tri nation fighter?

JF17 Block lll prototype in China alongside a J20.
IMG_20181014_215643.jpeg

I will take it
I was thinking the same .
But there can be a new platform as well .
Tri nation fighter?
Will take too long. Think a win win solution might be to carry on working up a semi complete project and use both Countries to outsource their best produce. The solution then will come on time and on budget and make up the weaknesses of one supplier by taking a strong produce of the otherone. If it works then the produce getssold and everyone is happy. This is my brain telling me how to do it the smart way.
A

JF17 Block lll prototype in China alongside a J20. View attachment 505184
Larger wing span if I am not mistaken. So more fuel. But does it translate into more hardpoints??
A

Will take too long. Think a win win solution might be to carry on working up a semi complete project and use both Countries to outsource their best produce. The solution then will come on time and on budget and make up the weaknesses of one supplier by taking a strong produce of the otherone. If it works then the produce getssold and everyone is happy. This is my brain telling me how to do it the smart way.
A

Larger wing span if I am not mistaken. So more fuel. But does it translate into more hardpoints??
A

Larger wing span = more lift = more drag

and no it cannot translate into more hand points, that is a different beast altogether.

Back
Top Bottom