What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

@Falcon26 That is why I said anecdotal evidence. Its not faulty logic I think, but we are all entitled to see things how they suit us. One other thing I could point to is that China has never offered the Su-27 knock-offs for sale in any promotional and sales materials while other Chinese products can be found splattered all over the marketing brochures and what not. That lack of evidence that China actually is either willing or able to sell the J-11 etc can make for a compelling argument as well.
Anyways, not to debate solely this point (whether China can or can not sell their J-11 series), I think its perhaps safe to say that we wont be seeing those aircraft in PAF service.

China promoted selling f-7s after they copied it and they are not doing so for their version of SU or j-11 series on their export web site

What they offer to foreign markets as of now ;)

http://www.avic.com/en/forbusiness/militaryaviationanddefense/fighters/index.shtml

Hi my friend china is churning out j series with home grown engines specially on j11 and j16
Do you still think Russian can have a say in exporting those to another country beside this china is still importing su35 from Russia
So I think if china export these jets to Pakistan Russia can also mingle around with supply
Of engines o for these jets
Thank you
J-11B/BS and J-16 all use WS-10 engines already, and they are 100% made in China. Besides, China has not officially purchases AL-31FNs from Russia last year yet.

But as what I said before, if China exports J-11 and J-16, they will affect Russia's arms sales directly. It will be sure to affect the relationship between China and Russia.

@tps77 @Inception-06 guys have you ever given a thought about the odd 24 Su-35's China bought from Russia ? I mean this purchase very weird in many ways , China is already producing J-Series and now J20's what was their reason to buy 24 SU35 ? I wonder if it was to later be sold to Pakistan ? buying it from China and getting a NoC from Russia will be easier and it will save a lot of trouble for Pakistan , as we wont be getting any sanctions on us ,and we can pay to china in several years time period .

LY-60 / FD-60 / PL10 so we are experimenting with the retired Typ21 frigate SAM.
Maybe but cant say exactly.

@tps77 @Inception-06 guys have you ever given a thought about the odd 24 Su-35's China bought from Russia ? I mean this purchase very weird in many ways , China is already producing J-Series and now J20's what was their reason to buy 24 SU35 ? I wonder if it was to later be sold to Pakistan ? buying it from China and getting a NoC from Russia will be easier and it will save a lot of trouble for Pakistan , as we wont be getting any sanctions on us ,and we can pay to china in several years time period .
Nope won't happen bro :(

China is believed to have bought those planes in order to study their engines and possibly reverse engineer them. This is why negotiations took so long. As of now, they are fully deployed by PLAAF. Any talk of PAF involved in their acquisitions is a daydream.

Hi,

Your truthful and harsh criticism is very " UN PAKISTANI "---.

Pakistanis would lie thru their teeth to not be embarrassed by their failures---.

Everything failure has an excuse---and there is an excuse for the incompetent leadership.

This culture needs to change.

One thing is also important to mention that in Pakistan critics go on criticising very harshly so the leadership find it useful to lie and get themself acquit.

Pakistan Positioning For Aerospace Services Growth
Aviation Week & Space Technology
Pakistan is hoping to lean on skills and experience garnered from assembling jet trainers and combat aircraft in a bid to attract international aerospace companies to invest. Islamabad is pouring money into the creation of its first aerospace cluster, the National Aerospace Science and Technology Park (NASTP), part of its future vision to create an Aviation City around Kamra, home to the country’s aerospace efforts. The NASTP aerospace cluster will be located at Kamra, ........

Yes {would russia be a part of it is an open field}

No. They are independently producing turbines. It is for greater strategic ties.

China’s problems with engines are legendary. Apart from the increased loiter time of the su-35 in the South China Sea region, engines were the primary reasons they were sought.

J-11B/BS and J-16 all use WS-10 engines already, and they are 100% made in China. Besides, China has not officially purchases AL-31FNs from Russia last year yet.

But as what I said before, if China exports J-11 and J-16, they will affect Russia's arms sales directly. It will be sure to affect the relationship between China and Russia.
J-16 with WS-10 engines
img-482d23a34dc4df83c0913a609dea4815.jpg
img-58dbb70a42aeddce4398349a0e10f191.jpg
img-49cd7e0feedc08416db745a26daf5308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom