What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

JF17 Block lll prototype in China alongside a J20. View attachment 505184

Is it only me, or the cropped delta wings seem to have a more pronounced delta formation with shorter LERX? Nothing can be said with certainty at this resolution, but if true, then it means lower wing loading, higher lift, better instantaneous turn rate without giving up too much on sustained turn rate.

Why not? Russia is selling the same weapons to both China and India

we are not in same league as China , we can't pay upfront Cash to Russians which they need, plus China got $$$ to pay they can buy anything they want .

5th Gen?
Just yes or no.

I doubt that, for me if Russians enter Pakistani markets it will be a 4++ Gen fighter . 5th Gen will be a hybrid of J-20/J31/TFX and JF

Hahaahaha thnx bhai

Bhai Biryani ke bad Meetha tu banta hai ..
waise mera calculated guess hai , A-darter can be used in our home made Medium altitude SAM or it could be based on SD10, your guess can be as good as mine .

There's an offer on the table. That would shape future Pak-sino-rus alliance.

If any Russian option is under evaluation , which series you will prefer ? MiG or Su ?

Is it only me, or the cropped delta wings seem to have a more pronounced delta formation with shorter LERX? Nothing can be said with certainty at this resolution, but if true, then it means lower wing loading, higher lift, better instantaneous turn rate without giving up too much on sustained turn rate.

Just the B model nothing else. The blk 3 is still sitting at the assembly line.

we are not in same league as China , we can't pay upfront Cash to Russians which they need, plus China got $$$ to pay they can buy anything they want .

I doubt that, for me if Russians enter Pakistani markets it will be a 4++ Gen fighter . 5th Gen will be a hybrid of J-20/J31/TFX and JF

waise mera calculated guess hai , A-darter can be used in our home made Medium altitude SAM or it could be based on SD10, your guess can be as good as mine .

If any Russian option is under evaluation , which series you will prefer ? MiG or Su ?

No country makes upfront cash payment.

It can be .
Btw what if they r upgraded aspide missiles:D

When China sold J-6 and J-7, Soviet Union/Russia had stopped the production of Mig-19 and Mig-21 long ago and abandoned such light-weight fighters. They did not affect Russia's arms sales at all.

But when China chooses to export J-11 and J-16 now, they will compete directly with Russia's Su-30 and Su-35 in the international market. It will be another story.
Hi my friend china is churning out j series with home grown engines specially on j11 and j16
Do you still think Russian can have a say in exporting those to another country beside this china is still importing su35 from Russia
So I think if china export these jets to Pakistan Russia can also mingle around with supply
Of engines o for these jets
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom