What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

How did you get the info ?
I will give you a source that no think tank or expert can claim is false but first you tell me will Pakistan not but J-10b. We need them and we have contract signed for them and are working on the joint development of the version we require and with WS-10 engine.

I will give you a source that no think tank or expert can claim is false but first you tell me will Pakistan not but J-10b. We need them and we have contract signed for them and are working on the joint development of the version we require and with WS-10 engine.
Sir I didn't mean to offend , and I know how strategically beneficial the plane will be , it's just that on this forum numerous eft , su 35 and scars have already landed in Pakistan. I just want to be sure before I get my hopes high. Would the J10 be an Aesa variant ? Maybe it could have commonality with jft block three ?

Sir I didn't mean to offend , and I know how strategically beneficial the plane will be , it's just that on this forum numerous eft , su 35 and scars have already landed in Pakistan. I just want to be sure before I get my hopes high. Would the J10 be an Aesa variant ? Maybe it could have commonality with jft block three ?

No my friend JF-17 is a light fighter jet which is a multirole fighter but mainly used by Pakistan for ground attack. Where as J-10 b is an air superiority monster with good interception capability

here is the News and source below: No one can challenge this. It is official website now try to prove me wrong any one.

- FC-20 / J-10B Fighter Jet. PAF is also in process of receiving its first FC-20 / J-10B fighter jet which is powered by indigenous WS-10 engine.

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?id=85&o=t-article

@Army research the contract is signed and research was being made on J-10b to integrate it with WS-10 engine after all the trails have been done and project is proved successful Pakistan is going to get the jets.

No my friend JF-17 is a light fighter jet which is a multirole fighter but mainly used by Pakistan for ground attack. Where as J-10 b is an air superiority monster with good interception capability

here is the News and source below: No one can challenge this. It is official website now try to prove me wrong any one.

- FC-20 / J-10B Fighter Jet. PAF is also in process of receiving its first FC-20 / J-10B fighter jet which is powered by indigenous WS-10 engine.

Sir I know , I was just suggesting that the FC 20 and jft block three could have the same Aesa when in paf service , potentially allowing local manufacturing of the radar.
Also kudos for breaking the news of a new fighter with actual solid evidence. You've made my day

Sir I know , I was just suggesting that the FC 20 and jft block three could have the same Aesa when in paf service , potentially allowing local manufacturing of the radar.
Also kudos for breaking the news of a new fighter with actual solid evidence. You've made my day

JF-17 has a different purpose and JF-17 is also getting Aesa soon. they are testing it.

@Army research here is Pakistan's J-10b being tested

@Army research the contract is signed and research was being made on J-10b to integrate it with WS-10 engine after all the trails have been done and project is proved successful Pakistan is going to get the jets.
So can we see J 10's on 23 march parade? :D

I don't think so because Pakistan is a customer of J-10b with WS-10 and it is being tested and production will take time.
If u remember Khawaja Asif once mentioned in NA that we have 2 sqn's standby in china?

If u remember Khawaja Asif once mentioned in NA that we have 2 sqn's standby in china?
My friend Pakistan and China are working with each other for a long time on different projects and much of them are not know to public. But if there will be need there is much more than J-10b that will come from China.

My friend Pakistan and China are working with each other for a long time on different projects and much of them are not know to public. But if there will be need there is much more than J-10b that will come from China.
I am just trying to match the dots here 2 sqn's and J 10b btw this was hot topic 4 years back and what I had heard at that time was china aint giving flexible financial terms on J 10's.

I am just trying to match the dots here 2 sqn's and J 10b btw this was hot topic 4 years back and what I had heard at that time was china aint giving flexible financial terms on J 10's.

China has always given Pakistan Flexible financial terms to Pakistan because Pakistan has always helped China in many things to acquire. The most famous was J-7 upgrade to ground role which would not have been possible with out the help of PAF Pilots and Much more. PAC teams make constant visits to AVIC and many Chinese defence companies and we work together on many issue ever since the Mou have been signed between the countries. J-10b with WS-10 is better than any jet in the world if the integration goes all good this will be a lethal weapon.

Back
Top Bottom