What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Hi,

If the indians worshipped their air force next to their Bhagwans---they would expect the same.

Mistakes are acceptable---but continuous deceptions are an act of treason.

Like---pakistanis hate the U S for sanctions on the F16---why because the Paf lied to the pakistanis---did not tell them the truth---

That the U S already told them that the sanctions were coming and DO NOT INVEST anymore into the F16---that was the late 80's---yet they did---same story again and again---.

Why did the Paf lie to the public and not tell them the truth---why was this hatred against the U S caused by the Paf---.

All the APOLOGISTS of the Paf are in the same category of deceivers---because they justify the Paf's agenda.
1. You live, earn, & pay taxes in USA. The untempered severity of your opinions needs to be moderated by your reality - but it is not. Most posters at PDF are those who live, earn, & pay taxes in Pakistan. They should be, and are more concerned than you. What does it matter to you that PAF does its job or not? Why should anyone care for your unbalanced outbursts?

2. Nobody worships PAF. Get your mind straightened out. You imagination is playing tricks. Maybe you should concentrate more on being a productive member of your society than to obsess about your lop-sided opinions.

3. Payments for F-16s were made by GoP, not PAF. Lay blame with GoP, not PAF. If you can not 'get' it, then it is pointless to talk to you. The fact that you continue to harp about these things proves that you have really lost it. You have no perspective. You are not reliable in what you talk about. You deliberately mix stuff to create a BS narrative.

4. Love or hatred for USA is not based on one issue. It is your unbalanced mind that creates that perception for you. This is totally analogous to your harping about Pakistan not buying M2K or Rafales. It never occurs to you that it would be beyond Idiotic for any regime, democratic or dictatorial, to opt for 2 high-end systems while Pakistan's HDIs are in the gutter. Your mind is poisoned due to your own agenda. You are not a reliable poster in anything you say relating to PAF, or Pakistan in general. You keep uttering falsehoods to satisfy your ego.

The only reason why I do tangle with your insufferable personality, despite senior posters advising me to not do so, is because you are affecting new Pakistani posters with your mind-set. Cynicism is a disease. You are distributing it indiscriminately.

There is option to ignore post from members, use is to enjoy only relevant posts ;)
Thanks for the advice, bro. But while you and other posters have put Mastan on your ignore list, his idiocies go unchallenged and younger posters are getting affected. Someone has to call his BS out in public.

1. You live, earn, & pay taxes in USA. The untempered severity of your opinions needs to be moderated by your reality - but it is not. Most posters at PDF are those who live, earn, & pay taxes in Pakistan. They should be, and are more concerned than you. What does it matter to you that PAF does its job or not? Why should anyone care for your unbalanced outbursts?

2. Nobody worships PAF. Get your mind straightened out. You imagination is playing tricks. Maybe you should concentrate more on being a productive member of your society than to obsess about your lop-sided opinions.

3. Payments for F-16s were made by GoP, not PAF. Lay blame with GoP, not PAF. If you can not 'get' it, then it is pointless to talk to you. The fact that you continue to harp about these things proves that you have really lost it. You have no perspective. You are not reliable in what you talk about. You deliberately mix stuff to create a BS narrative.

4. Love or hatred for USA is not based on one issue. It is your unbalanced mind that creates that perception for you. This is totally analogous to your harping about Pakistan not buying M2K or Rafales. It never occurs to you that it would be beyond Idiotic for any regime, democratic or dictatorial, to opt for 2 high-end systems while Pakistan's HDIs are in the gutter. Your mind is poisoned due to your own agenda. You are not a reliable poster in anything you say relating to PAF, or Pakistan in general. You keep uttering falsehoods to satisfy your ego.

The only reason why I do tangle with your insufferable personality, despite senior posters advising me to not do so, is because you are affecting new Pakistani posters with your mind-set. Cynicism is a disease. You are distributing it indiscriminately.

Thanks for the advice, bro. But while you and other posters have put Mastan on your ignore list, his idiocies go unchallenged and younger posters are getting affected. Someone has to call his BS out in public.

Hi,

I pay more in charity in pakistan every month than some of your yearly taxes.

So don't dwell on that idea.

It never occurs to you that it would be beyond Idiotic for any regime, democratic or dictatorial, to opt for 2 high-end systems while Pakistan's HDIs are in the gutter. Your mind is poisoned due to your own agenda. You are not a reliable poster in anything you say relating to PAF, or Pakistan in general. You keep uttering falsehoods to satisfy your ego.

Hi,

Very poor level of intellect young man---very poor level of intellect---but as you are hitting your head against me---that is a good thing---because one of these days---you will wake up and understand what I am saying---.

Right now---your level of understanding has not reached that plateau.

Diversity has been the norm for thousands of years to survive---keep stability and win against odds---.

Your sarcasm & rhetoric cannot change the historical realities of nations living under duress---.

Stop banging your head against me---for the nation of pakistan---open the eyes of your brain and listen to understand what is being said and not what you want to hear---.

Air Platforms

Turkey addresses pilot shortage

Kerry Herschelman - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly

31 August 2017

The Turkish government issued a new decree on 25 August requiring civil aviation pilots to return to the Turkish Air Force Command (TAFC) in an attempt to bridge a serious shortage in combat pilots.

The shortage has become more acute as a result of the ongoing massive purges of the Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) and of pilots after the 2016 failed coup.

One of the measures Turkey has reportedly taken to address the pilot shortage is to request Pakistan to send three F-16 pilot trainers. However, the US, which supplies F-16s, did not give permission to Turkey to receive Pakistani trainers.

Air Platforms

31 August 2017

The Turkish government issued a new decree on 25 August requiring civil aviation pilots to return to the Turkish Air Force Command (TAFC) in an attempt to bridge a serious shortage in combat pilots.

The shortage has become more acute as a result of the ongoing massive purges of the Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) and of pilots after the 2016 failed coup.

One of the measures Turkey has reportedly taken to address the pilot shortage is to request Pakistan to send three F-16 pilot trainers. However, the US, which supplies F-16s, did not give permission to Turkey to receive Pakistani trainers.
Amazing why you need permission to fly jets you have purchased and paid for. was looking for imoji for a middle finger.

why Pakistani media is so useless in Army interviews

It was better if she did some research and prepare some good questions regarding paf and fighter jets and then took their intervw ,similarly naseem zehra program was better but not excellent, if u remember, mahaaz program , that man did vry good tv program regarding paf

Air Platforms

31 August 2017

Commenting on this decision, Erdogan Karakus suggested that the US might want to prevent Pakistani pilots from getting access to the digital terrain-mapping systems which are installed on the modernized F-16 jets possessed by Turkey.

I laugh at the Arab Sheiks wasting billions of dollars on F-15s

We r also a big arm purchasers from amercan side, see f16s , cobra gunships whether previous or current ah1z , even our communication devices came from amerca ,bcz it was our compulsion but now trend is shifting towards china which is gòod in a sense that thy donot impose restrictions as amercans do but i.m quite sure that even today if amerca offers any weapon system from his side we will also start spending billion dollars like arab sheikhs whether we have to take loans for it

Air Platforms

31 August 2017

All the more reason to move on from US systems.

We r also a big arm purchasers from amercan side, see f16s , cobra gunships whether previous or current ah1z , even our communication devices came from amerca ,bcz it was our compulsion but now trend is shifting towards china which is gòod in a sense that thy donot impose restrictions as amercans do but i.m quite sure that even today if amerca offers any weapon system from his side we will also start spending billion dollars like arab sheikhs whether we have to take loans for it

Believe me, we have logically sound reasons for procuring restricted American technology.

Back
Top Bottom