What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

so does the enemy.

Apologies for drilling into this, feel free to answer as you feel comfortable.

Since the enemy is the instigator and the aggressor, the enemy is controlling the situation. The enemy decides how much he gives away. I really hope we are staying on top of this game.

Su35,Mig29,Mig21,Rafael
All in huge numbers.
I'm sorry to say sir but all the confidence PAF fanboys have is gravely misplaced.We're a decade or two behind them.
Our only hope is that war doesn't arrive and if at all it does,it be as short as we can survive.
Our aircraft alone give little optimism but groud defences involving synchronised defence tactics give little hope of survival.Air warfare is much more than expensive planes.

Then why are indins still very cowardly???
I mean when USA believes it has a huge numerical and technical superiority, it goes and gets the country it wants.
Whereas, Indians only make attempts at inciting war but dont do anything???
IAF has always been advanced than us.PAFs fight ratio against india is 1:5

IAF has always been advanced than us.PAFs fight ratio against india is 1:5
Sir numerical superority is not that big an issue when the adversary is technologically at par.
Now they are way ahead in terms of technology.

I mean when USA believes it has a huge numerical and technical superiority, it goes and gets the country it wants.

Cowardice. They dream of achieving absolute superiority and crushing their enemies like maggots beneath their feet. And they want to make this dream a reality. Unfortunately for them, reality isn't a bed of roses.

Apologies for drilling into this, feel free to answer as you feel comfortable.

Since the enemy is the instigator and the aggressor, the enemy is controlling the situation. The enemy decides how much he gives away. I really hope we are staying on top of this game.
PAF flies number of sorties per base per day including scenarios of red and blue..do u think they just learn how to airborne planes and not learn opponent's pros and cons?

Cowardice. They dream of achieving absolute superiority and crushing their enemies like maggots beneath their feet. And they want to make this dream a reality. Unfortunately for them, reality isn't a bed of roses.

Be that as it may, the strengthening relationship between India and Israel will be problematic for the PAF going forward.

Be that as it may, the strengthening relationship between India and Israel will be problematic for the PAF going forward.

I'm not under-estimating them, just describing their creed.

The world today is in a flux. Many things will change. We need strong leadership to steer us towards a position of power and influence in the world.

PAF flies number of sorties per base per day including scenarios of red and blue..do u think they just learn how to airborne planes and not learn opponent's pros and cons?

Sir, I am concerned about things like radar frequencies, radar and heat signatures, etc. Every encounter leaks this information, and provides the smart enemy a lot of data to fine tune their weapons and tactics.

cuz they are R********S...and USA only tries to get any country it wants,never been successful e.g afghanistan etc

Sir numerical superority is not that big an issue when the adversary is technologically at par.
Now they are way ahead in terms of technology.
u urself said in HUGE NUMBERS and now u are saying numbers dont matter..kindly stick to one point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not under-estimating them, just describing their creed.

The world today is in a flux. Many things will change. We need strong leadership to steer us towards a position of power and influence in the world.

Agreed. But I'm not so optimistic about the prospects of "strong" leadership in the muslim world, unfortunately.

Agreed. But I'm not so optimistic about the prospects of "strong" leadership in the muslim world, unfortunately.

I am praying and hoping for the best myself.

May Allah Grant our leaders the foresight and fortitude to plan for these coming challenges, and may He Grant power and strength to Islam and Muslims around the world. Aaameen.

Ameen. Now back to the PAF:

Do we know why the PAF is so against the J-10?

What is even more problematic is why PAF rejected weapons systems when they were being offered. Now those same platforms are cutting edge tech in the hands of our enemy.
cuz they are RUNDIANS...and USA only tries to get any country it wants,never been successful e.g afghanistan etc

u urself said in HUGE NUMBERS and now u are saying numbers dont matter..kindly stick to one point.

Ameen. Now back to the PAF:

Do we know why the PAF is so against the J-10?

Back
Top Bottom