What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Completely agreed...though i was told lahore falls under "very critical" category.
With ADAs active,nothing to worry about.

J10 option long gone,Su30 not possible the same way India wont get F16s and su35 operating costs are too heavy for PAF.

So what then for the stated 4.5 gen requirement?

Even if a country has 5th gen aircraft, your gonna need a sizable 4 and 4+ gen fleet to do the majority of the fighting.

Look at how the Israeli AF will use its F-35s.

Hi,

The enemy just wanted to check out the response time---the numberof respondents---and the type of aircraft.

This is right. Whether there is actually an encounter or not, we give away a LOT of information - both logistical and electromagnetic - with each rendezvous.

Hi,

The enemy just wanted to check out the response time---the numberof respondents---and the type of aircraft.
And u had call about this from IAF HQ???...no offense but i think u have some personal grudge with PAF cuz u are always trying to prove them stupid.

And u had call about this from IAF HQ???...no offense but i think u have some personal grudge with PAF cuz u are always trying to prove them stupid.

Sir, recently the Americans sent a couple of F-22s to intercept a Russian AWACS. There was much hue and cry because the AWACS would have gotten their heat and EM signatures. This information is invaluable. Not only that, the enemy is studying our maneuvers, our tactics, everything. I don't have any source in any place, this is based on pure logic and reasoning.

Even if a country has 5th gen aircraft, your gonna need a sizable 4 and 4+ gen fleet to do the majority of the fighting.

JF-17 will hopefully be upgraded to that level.

Sir, recently the Americans sent a couple of F-22s to intercept a Russian AWACS. There was much hue and cry because the AWACS would have gotten their heat and EM signatures. This information is invaluable. Not only that, the enemy is studying our maneuvers, our tactics, everything. I don't have any source in any place, this is based on pure logic and reasoning.

Pretty sure the USAF is aware of this. And accordingly took precautions.

This is exactly what happens when delusional politicians, stoked from their newly inked multi-billion dollar deal of French aircraft, consider themselves already invincible and order surgical strikes. The poor democracy loving airmen and soldiers have no option but to comply but putting on a sham.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
I won't say that their confidence is misplaced..specially after Rafale arrives.We'll have very less to offer unfortunately.

Best case for the JF-17 Block 3 and beyond is being comparable to the Gripen NG type platform. Within +/- 10 percent.

Which if that is the case is a MAJOR success for the program.

No one actually knows.

I won't say that their confidence is misplaced..specially after Rafale arrives.We'll have very less to offer unfortunately.
IAF has always been advanced than us.PAFs fight ratio against india is 1:5

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom