What's new

"Pakistan - 5,000 years old" PMIK in China

You know the biggest excuse Islamophobes in the west and even their Indian lackeys use is that Muslims have no history but destroying or pillaging Pakistanis have it worst how can you defend your country and firstly your deen of you dont know both past histories I dont advocate for Islam being lessen in our society,or changing the government to a secular form all we are saying is Pakistanis need to be confident in their identity as a people instead of larping as Arabs,Turks, Persians or worse Indians
You people talk as if Pakistanis don't know who they are
Everyone in Pakistan knows his ancestors no one is confused about anything
Religion and ancestry are two different things

Infographics of our Indus. Note it. We are there with other cradles of civilization. Europe does not even make a showing. Notice Ganga is still playing with bananas.

5bJjTlB.png

Our federation on the Indus Valley.

pakistanmap.jpg

GcsOqK6.jpg

Notice where the Indus Basin is and where Ganga basin is. I don't need to add anything. Everything is clear.

EWPIIhR.jpg

Lage raho munna bhai!!!

Huunn, andhon me kana raja.

Lovely display of nationalism.

Carry on.

All this while both China and India are butchering Muslims.

What will happen to arab roots.

Who said Pakistanis have Arab roots? I hope you're not getting your info from the same indian source which claimed the iaf killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16..........:lol:

PS The Indus Valley Civilisation that us Pakistanis are talking about refer to conterminuous Pakistan which has 0 connection to modern day indians or their ancestors.......:azn:

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. It's official. I have been saying this for years. Our Prime Minister Imran Khan in China has confirmed "we [Pakistan] are 5,000 years old country. Yipee yee. Of course he did not bother with the "coterminous" part but given most Chinese grasp of English is poor it does not matter. Now it';s time for 200 million Pakistani's to note this.

Go to 11:35

Magnificent, at last, the axis of history has been realigned. The truth must be spread forth.

unless and until indus script is deciphered, the history will remain prehistory, what Imran guy is probably referring is the organised societies.

the history like it or not begins with the ganga plain, because the people like buddhists and hindus preserved it.

Recently mature harappan bricks have also been discovered as far Bihar and varified by officials from indian archaeological survey, so saying ganga people were eating bananas then will be an exaggeration.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318129330_Harappan_Civilization_and_Vaishali_Bricks

regards

Hindustan/India is a false political construct, attempting to create a false historical narrative and usurp the true claim on civilisational history from the descendants of the mighty Indus valley civilisation.

unless and until indus script is deciphered, the history will remain prehistory, what Imran guy is probably referring is the organised societies.

the history like it or not begins with the ganga plain, because the people like buddhists and hindus preserved it.

Recently mature harappan bricks have also been discovered as far Bihar and varified by officials from indian archaeological survey, so saying ganga people were eating bananas then will be an exaggeration.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318129330_Harappan_Civilization_and_Vaishali_Bricks

regards
Bricks alone or actual evidence of buildings built with those bricks??

Back
Top Bottom