What's new

Pakistan 26 squadrons by 2010 VS India 26.5 squadrons by 2015.

By the IAF should have atleast 25 squadrons of fourth generation fighters. Roughly...

13 sq of SU-30MKI (proposed to be delivered by 2014)
3 sq of LCA (first sq by end-2010/early2011)
3 sq of Mirage-2009 (deal finalized, expecting by 2014)
4 sq of Mig-29MKI (HAL already starting manufacturing RD-33 engines)
2 sq of MRCA

If we are lucky the first few PAK FAs may be in IAF service as well. HAL building huge manufacturing facilities behind the run ways of HAL airport, near the HAL police station. Any one can see it from the road.

For me this low squardon number news is purposely generated by IAF to give a reason of such a huge military budget to those people who are living in slum areas and raisng their voice against such a huge spending of Indian military which is continously increasing

They always used this Pakistan threat kind of thng to justify theri huge spending to slum dogs influence their people to motivate the people to spend more n more on military

You better dont go out of topic,ur rants will invite flame and nothing else,you want to say that everything in india specially military budget is directly proportional to poverty????check out the other thread where discussion o how india and china have improved the life of thier poor..you will not like it if indians start talking about poverty in pakistan.

Last edited:
For me this low squardon number news is purposely generated by IAF to give a reason of such a huge military budget to those people who are living in slum areas and raisng their voice against such a huge spending of Indian military which is continously increasing

They always used this Pakistan threat kind of thng to justify theri huge spending to slum dogs influence their people to motivate the people to spend more n more on military

The only ppl crying are pakistanis

Last edited:
The only ppl crying are pakistanis

every one knows who cry when we test any of military equipment.. u can find alot of videos from indian chanels propaganda against pakistan :lol: slumy indians are born to cry ;)

What a stupid thread.

The J-10 is as good as F-16blk52+

But by the time Pakistan gets them: India will start inducting the single seater PAK-FAs

What a stupid thread.

The J-10 is as good as F-16blk52+

But by the time Pakistan gets them: India will start inducting the single seater PAK-FAs

i don't know why they are curling..
we know how capable j-10 is
indians can't even ***** it in their dreams
even we dont need to convince them
we really dont need to....

every one will know how much they (jf-17, j-10) are capable when they see a fight(in training exercises)

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

every one knows who cry when we test any of military equipment.. u can find alot of videos from indian chanels propaganda against pakistan :lol: slumy indians are born to cry ;)

stay on topic kiddo...coz otherwise i knw how to make people cry real bad:flame:

if this is right news than why not pakistan attack on india ?

according to every pakistani
* our army weapons are old and expired.
* our airforce have less power than PAF.

If all these news are right ? than why not pakistani attack on india. Why not pakistani army get back their kashmir and bangladesh.

actually all we know the the power of pakistan in the front of india. So i humbly requesting all pakistani please live in reality.

Better to not go off topic by creating a war scenario coz everyone knows thn wat will happen both are nuclear states ,

Stay on topic and share ur knowledge of expertise if u have any otherwise dont spoil the thread

You better dont go out of topic,ur rants will invite flame and nothing else,you want to say that everything in india specially military budget is directly proportional to poverty????check out the other thread where discussion o how india and china have improved the life of thier poor..you will not like it if indians start talking about poverty in pakistan.

Sir, would u lyk to tell me that which part of my post was out of context? As far as i know this thread is about the squadron strength of PAF and IAF and my post was related to that,if u dun have anythng to say other thn this bogus stuff thn kindly dun troll

every one will know how much they (jf-17, j-10) are capable when they see a fight(in training exercises)

You really don't know how much capable J-10 is and why Pakistan first sought Gripen as well as why people still want few Rafales or F-16 for PAF.

It's good that you want to fight J-10 and JF-17 in training exercises otherwise you have to start looking some diff. fighter for your Air force.............:whistle:

And About comparing J-10 with F-16 Blk-52....:woot:

F-16 Blk-52 is much more advance & proven fighter bird... don't rate Made in China Plane more then USA fighter.......

It's good that you want to fight J-10 and JF-17 in training exercises otherwise you have to start looking some diff. fighter for your Air force.............:whistle:

And About comparing J-10 with F-16 Blk-52....:woot:

F-16 Blk-52 is much more advance & proven fighter bird... don't rate Made in China Plane more then USA fighter.......

you can live in dreams there is no objection:)
:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

You really don't know how much capable J-10 is and why Pakistan first sought Gripen as well as why people still want few Rafales or F-16 for PAF.

Firstly let me answer your first part, Paf evaluated gripen and Rafale but it doesnt mean that if we have evaluated gripen we surely will buy it,India is evaluating 6 different fighters in MRCA competition ,does it mean she want to buy all? Gripen had lot of influence of US so that was the main reason to reject it secondly Paf didnt want to heavily depend upon single supplier and that too some western one, thats why we went for j-10,

And yes people want more f-16 because here in Pakistan people have some emotional relation with f-16's n btw we are getting more of them

Now the Rafale question what people say doesnt matter alot coz people also say that PAF should go for f-22 but PAF have too look its own resources and other points in order to purchase a fighter,

N keep one thng in mind Military decisions are not based upon what people want or thnk rather there are some hidden stories behind each aquistion which are only known to officials,n they are better if kept secret

india is wide & large a total of 26 squadron to defend its huge airspace is still not enough i feel nothing to worry about for pakistan!

We don't cry by seeing your military equipments. Indian channels show these videos only to warn the Govt about the development going on across the border for which our armed forces can take necessary counter-measures to neutralize these threats, not to scary people...

And another thing,
Our media is a free media, not like yours which works on govt. pressure & knows only how to praise your military development irrespective of failure and deficiencies.

Before calling indians slummy,first look inside your beloved country fool !!!!!

Do u really know how to spell "slummy", cave dweller...:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom