What's new

Pakistan 26 squadrons by 2010 VS India 26.5 squadrons by 2015.

well its good for India if they keep the question in mind and yes India need LCA, MMRCA result ,f35 for indian navy ,pak- fa at time

yes pakistani are strong we need more money from govt i hope now pakistani will not cry if our govt increase defence budget

well in true fact Pakistan has only f16 which can give a fight to Indian air force and nothing else

i AGREE WITH MATER KHAN.

Its not just about the flight control of fighters AND weapons avionics and maintenance turn round times between flights are all really crucial .esp in war time.

But i just feel that in many aspects at least on paper the TEJAS PROGRAMME HAS THE EDGE over the thunder.

Especially in wat the Indian aviation industry has developed on infrastucure for the future

well its good for India if they keep the question in mind and yes India need LCA, MMRCA result ,f35 for indian navy ,pak- fa at time

yes pakistani are strong we need more money from govt i hope now pakistani will not cry if our govt increase defence budget

well in true fact Pakistan has only f16 which can give a fight to Indian air force and nothing else

The fact of the matter is .. that we never cry or have cry or will its your country that does. We have more then the f-16 in our inv.. i belive a machine of war is made for war so there is more then you think when it and it is time to be put to the test. GOD forgive we have a war but we are not weak from anywhere loose that thought and think about peace .:pakistan:

Last edited:
Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;959513 said:
Pakistan should join hands with Russia to be successful we have better tech (vs usa) and at a cheaper price plus we can help you achieve your self capabilities in advance transfer of technology.:cheers:

Don't think it will happen.. cuz india will cry and you can't afford to loose india as your buyer. Plus China might get a bit upset to seeing Pakistan going to russia rather then them for arms its all a game in politics.:disagree:

Last edited:
Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;959513 said:
Pakistan should join hands with Russia to be successful we have better tech (vs usa) and at a cheaper price plus we can help you achieve your self capabilities in advance transfer of technology.:cheers:

That has a very low probability of happening. If Russia were to supply arms to Pakistan, then China has an opportunity to access more Russian tech and possibly copy it. Russians are already furious with the Chinese for copying their flankers. I doubt they will be willing to make the same mistake twice.

in the bvr arena PAF has got a good inventory (mirages rose III and jf-17) apart from the f-16s.

PAF purchases are strategic and tactical causing a lot of problems to india. the recent f-16 sale has started to worry the indians already.

IAF needs 3:1 ratio over PAF in terms of numbers and much more in terms of quality. the su-30 isnt that much of a problem, our jf-17s can counter it easily in the bvr arena and true dog-fighting.

in the bvr arena PAF has got a good inventory (mirages rose III and jf-17) apart from the f-16s.

PAF purchases are strategic and tactical causing a lot of problems to india. the recent f-16 sale has started to worry the indians already.

IAF needs 3:1 ratio over PAF in terms of numbers and much more in terms of quality. the su-30 isnt that much of a problem, our jf-17s can counter it easily in the bvr arena and true dog-fighting.

Mirage rose III donot have BVR air to air missiles, In BVR capability it can release RAAD which is air to ground guided bomb (not missile).
Also the first 50 JF-17 will not have BVR air to air missiles since it will be used for air to ground roles(although they can fire SD-10). however till now there is no news regarding SD-10 being order by PAF.

Back
Top Bottom