What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 august 1947 was day of independence... and why i have to keep remind you that being a muslim majority state kashmir considered a part of pakistan... and here according to your resources Pakistan army entered in there kashmiri part(which was decided before as Pakistani state but later mountbatten stated it as disputed territory) in 22 Oct 1947 .......... dates in your own posts are reflecting plans of Mountbatten and indian officials dirty plan on kashmir.....

This thread is not about Kashmir. :offtopic:

Nope, can't understand it at all.

The only one I know is "marderchod" from that Mumbai millionaire movie. :D
Yea That word is specially used for subramanian type people...

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

This thread is not about Kashmir. :offtopic:
You started before ... Remember... Kashmir is a part of our dispute...

As long as people in Pakistan are alive, have moms, das, brithers, sisters, kid, they have everything to lose.

Why this arrogance and blatant disregard for the loved ones of Pakistanis, CD?

It's all about interests. If Pakistan wants to damage China's rival why should not China help them? To be fair Pakistan is not doing it for China, their hatred for Hindus is much older, dating back centuries to when their ancestors were converted.

Sounds like OP just wanted to shine the lights towards India because India is getting no attention:

I would not wish the attention Pakistan is getting these days on my enemy...Wait a minute.. ..Pakistan is the enemy! (according to you chaps at least) Enjoy the spotlight. You can do the dance, I'm sure music won't be in short supply even if the musical sounds of helicopter gunships is a bit of an acquired taste. Can't see myself fancying it.

What will US do to Pakistan? I thought we were allies. :hang2:

Anyways, Pakistan will defend it's sovereignty, if any nation decides to attack us.

Yea That word is specially used for subramanian type people...

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

You started before ... Remember... Kashmir is a part of our dispute...

tu kya pittu hain uska?

tera bina uska khada nahin hota kya?

What India has failed to realize is that when the US exits the region, which due to economic reasons it will have to, India will be trapped. A better strategy would be to have better relations with neighboring countries because remember US does not border India, but Pakistan and China do.

It's all about interests. If Pakistan wants to damage China's rival why should not China help them? To be fair Pakistan is not doing it for China, their hatred for Hindus is much older, dating back centuries to when their ancestors were converted.

Opportunities are everywhere, and reasons to use those opportunities are just as common.

I would not wish the attention Pakistan is getting these days on my enemy...Wait a minute.. ..Pakistan is the enemy! (according to you chaps at least) Enjoy the spotlight. You can do the dance, I'm sure music won't be in short supply even if the musical sounds of helicopter gunships is a bit of an acquired taste. Can't see myself fancying it.

They still have time to troll and bash India during these hard times (NATO attacks) with the help of a Chinese chimp who with his mighty PLA would ran away with tail in legs on Indian onslaught like they did on three previous occasions.

What India has failed to realize is that when the US exits the region, which due to economic reasons it will have to, India will be trapped. A better strategy would be to have better relations with neighboring countries because remember US does not border India, but Pakistan and China do.

India-China has no enemity just rivalry,both the countries are highly pragmatic and know how to go about things.

They are playing a Chess game and Pak is just a bishop or at best a rook of China if not a pawn.

We all know how chess goes,it is not uncommon to sacrifice a rook to achieve a stalemate or sometimes even a check-mate.

Guess u have been out of this world recently then? do u know about the bonhomie building between India and Pakistan??

:lol:..... finale post after our bit of fun with CD.

kindly stop using that word... it doesn't sound good from you

When has Pakistan ever failed to protect it's borders from India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom