What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it came to a nuclear war,South India ll still survive but Pakistan ll be annihilated.

To protect India from Pakistan is in interest of USA because they want to contain China with the help of India.

No ! Kashmir according to your own resources is muslim majority state and peoples were also willing to be a part of Pakistan...britisher also decided kashmir being a muslim majority state consider as a part of pakistan . but Raja with your army back stabbed in the end and the consiquences are still on going..

old stories,majority of kashmiris are happy to be with India and thats it still survives.

That's irrelevant, I asked whether the Vietnamese would consider it a good or a bad thing since that has been your stated standard.

If Vietnam ever acquired Nukes, a lot of things will change and most probablt the odds of war or shall I say Chinese accusations of Vietnam provoking unrest in some Chinese provines might also come to light.

It depends if Vietnam acquired nukes and going by the look of things, it might not be a distant scenario.

Don't worry about "higher level statements", I will try & keep them down at a more suitable level for you. Difficult but doable.[/QUOTE]
Well ! thats called tongue tiwister for hide there blunders....

To protect India from Pakistan is in interest of USA because they want to contain China with the help of India.

I agree, it's a game of chess.

Soon we might see more and more pieces like Vietnam on the board.

And thats wat they teach in your school.... If PA were invaders then whom they fought against in 1948 ?
Indian army invaded first , kashmir was decided as a muslim majority area and part of Pakistan....Don't try to use your toungue tiwisters here..

every single word of this post is a blatant lie.

That's irrelevant, I asked whether the Vietnamese would consider it a good or a bad thing since that has been your stated standard.

I'll have a guess, and suppose that they would say it is a good thing. Whether or not they actually want to acquire them is debateable, but I'll just assume for now that they would not say no to a free offer.

Then go ahead and do it. :azn:

India accuses Pakistan of launching terror attacks from behind a nuclear shield. But in East Asia, there are no cross border terrorist attacks. :no:

No ! Kashmir according to your own resources is muslim majority state and peoples were also willing to be a part of Pakistan...britisher also decided kashmir being a muslim majority state consider as a part of pakistan . but Raja with your army back stabbed in the end and the consiquences are still on going..

If Pakistan Wouldn't have Invaded Kashmir With Tribal's , The Ruler of Kashmir Would not have been Forced to Call Indian army In Kashmir , and the Matter could have resolved back then with a Referendum

It was Pakistani Invasion that Led to Kashmir Conflict !! This is Fact , Accept It !

old stories,majority of kashmiris are happy to be with India and thats it still survives.
Yeah thats why more then 100000 people killed in clashes and Funeral of 7000+ security forces of your side had been done.

I'll have a guess, and suppose that they would say it is a good thing. Whether or not they actually want to acquire them is debateable, but I'll just assume for now that they would not say no to a free offer.

Then go ahead and do it. :azn:

India accuses Pakistan of launching terror attacks from behind a nuclear shield. But in East Asia, there are no cross border terrorist attacks. :no:

You were to answer a question, dear CD. You forgot or chose to forget?

The word valuable or worth never came into it, as I have said several times before. :lol:

"Losses" as in "numerical losses", obviously. When there is a war, casualties are counted in numbers, no mention is made of the inherent value or worth of any particular one.

Though since you asked me, I said several times that I consider all human lives to be worth the same. :no: Though Pakistanis surely have more dignity than Indians.

is madar chod ki taange tod do koi.

If Pakistan Wouldn't have Invaded Kashmir With Tribal's , The Ruler of Kashmir Would not have been Forced to Call Indian army In Kashmir , and the Matter could have resolved back then with a Referendum

It was Pakistani Invasion that Led to Kashmir Conflict !! This is Fact , Accept It !
Ruler of kashmir had Called indian army before , Our enterence was a reaction.. I.A invaded first and still consider as invaders in kashmir too... Even now puppet minister Abdullah wants I.A to leave their state.. or atleast decrease there number of soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom