What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruler of kashmir had Called indian army before , Our enterence was a reaction.. I.A invaded first and still consider as invaders in kashmir too... Even now puppet minister Abdullah wants I.A to leave their state.. or atleast decrease there number of soldiers.

Your sntrance was not the reaction,it was the initiation.Read up all the sources first.This shows the degree of brainwashing you got in your schools.

The situation now is not the same since 1989 when u guys tried to wash the valley off the pundits,now the army ll be there for good.

is madar chod ki taange tod do koi.

Hahaha, I watched that film about that kid who became a millionaire in Mumbai.

Now it has paid off, because I can tell if an Indian is swearing at me. :azn:

Though I'd love it if someone could translate the rest of the sentence for me. :P

Hahaha, I watched that film about that kid who became a millionaire in Mumbai.

Now it has paid off, because I can tell if an Indian is swearing at me. :azn:

Though I'd love it if someone could translate the rest of the sentence for me. :D

haan tum itna chotu chutiya hain,ki hamare kutte aur suvar bhi tumhare gaand phod denge.

Ruler of kashmir had Called indian army before , Our enterence was a reaction.. I.A invaded first and still consider as invaders in kashmir too... Even now puppet minister Abdullah wants I.A to leave their state.. or atleast decrease there number of soldiers.

See this is the Problem , you People are Weak In History

I Don't Wish to take This Kashmir Debate With You further Since You Don't Know the History Of Kashmir !

Oct 22, 1947 : Pakistan violates the Standstill Agreement by preventing essential supplies to the State, then hoards of armed Pakistani tribesman entered Kashmir.

Oct 26, 1947: Hari Singh signs the instrument of accession, it is no different than the one signed by over 500 other rulers. The accession of Kashmir was accepted by the Governor General of India Lord Mountbatten.

Oct 27, 1947: The first Indian forces arrived in Kashmir to defend against Pakistani troops.

Please Learn History Before Posting !

well guys,it is very simple.Kashmir bhool jao,DevDas naa bano,move on in life.Doosri jagah Ungli karoga toh kuch phaida hoga.

Your sntrance was not the reaction,it was the initiation.Read up all the sources first.This shows the degree of brainwashing you got in your schools.
The situation now is not the same since 1989 when u guys tried to wash the valley off the pundits,now the army ll be there for good.
Old Gezeer! that brainwashing decade has ended ...
Yea the situation is now worst for u.... A nuclear war is future... Gud Luck

haan tum itna chotu chutiya hain,ki hamare kutte aur suvar bhi tumhare gaand phod denge.

Nope, can't understand it at all.

The only one I know is "marderchod" from that Mumbai millionaire movie. :D

TTP is not fighting for independence... read condition before comparision..

TTP says it's fighting for independence from the British imposed legal system and wants to impose Sharia or Islamic law.

At the same time, it is also an insurgency.

Hence if you can justify Kashmir insurgency on the basis of number of dead people, I can also justify the TTP insurgency on the nasis of number of dead people.

Independence is independence, be it from Indian system (Kashmir) or British system (TTP).

Sounds like OP just wanted to shine the lights towards India because India is getting no attention. A troll thread at best. Anyways who the hell cares what an EX-Obama Aide has to say? What is his credability? This is like American masala news. :lol:

Old Gezeer! that brainwashing decade has ended ...
Yea the situation is now worst for u.... A nuclear war is future... Gud Luck

acha,is that why tumhaari gaand mein khujli zyaada ho ri?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Nope, can't understand it at all.

The only one I know is "marderchod" from that Mumbai millionaire movie. :D

Tabhi toh bol raha hoon suvar ke bhosade.

Sounds like OP just wanted to shine the lights towards India because India is getting no attention. A troll thread at best. Anyways who the hell cares what an EX-Obama Aide has to say? What is his credability? This is like American masala news. :lol:

Any thread is a troll thread if you want to troll.

If you don't, it is not.

See this is the Problem , you People are Weak In History

I Don't Wish to take This Kashmir Debate With You further Since You Don't Know the History Of Kashmir !

Please Learn History Before Posting !
14 august 1947 was day of independence... and why i have to keep remind you that being a muslim majority state kashmir considered a part of pakistan... and here according to your resources Pakistan army entered in there kashmiri part(which was decided before as Pakistani state but later mountbatten stated it as disputed territory) in 22 Oct 1947 .......... dates in your own posts are reflecting plans of Mountbatten and indian officials dirty plan on kashmir.....

Any thread is a troll thread if you want to troll.

If you don't, it is not.

I dont need to read the comments - i can summarize my sentiments by looking at the title.
Pakistan has no intention nor does it want to attack India for goodness sake. Logic states apart from the odd 1% lunatic - both nations want and need peace. Both nations are tired of the bickering - i wish our corrupt leaders with their personal motives would put their nations interest first.

14 august 1947 was day of independence... and why i have to keep remind you that being a muslim majority state kashmir considered a part pakistan... and here according to your resources Pakistan army entered in there kashmiri part(which was decided before as Pakistani state but later mountbatten stated it as disputed territory) in 22 Oct 1947 .......... dates in your own posts are reflecting plans of Mountbatten and indian officials dirty plan on kashmir.....

It was not declared a pak state,if it was it would have easily been in Pak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom