What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont even have to read,i know the facts and i know you dont as well.

Hassle beta,jab agar nuc war hoga,pehle tumhara gaand hi phodega.
Aroy hum bhi nuc War nahi chahta.... Baat karke matter khatam karsakta hey tu acha

What India has failed to realize is that when the US exits the region, which due to economic reasons it will have to, India will be trapped. A better strategy would be to have better relations with neighboring countries because remember US does not border India, but Pakistan and China do.

Vajpayee tried to have better relations with Pak but what he got in return?? Kargill !!! Thanx a lot mate but India is doing fine without warmongers like you and you respect your sovernity so much so why can't we??

Anyway plz tell me how India is trapped and in how many wars US has supported us??

Not everyone needs a pillar to stand unlike some :drag:

Vajpayee tried to have better relations with Pak but what he got in return?? Kargill !!! Thanx a lot mate but India is doing fine without warmongers like you and you respect your sovernity so much so why can't we??

Anyway plz tell me how India is trapped and in how many wars US has supported us??

Not everyone needs a pillar to stand unlike
Ironic isn't is when your nation is being used as a place holder to counter China for the US?

As an indian said during 65' "The Americans are probably laughing at us from D.C."

When has Pakistan ever failed to protect it's borders from India?

Never and you wanna know the reason ?? well coz its you who has attacked us.
Sovernity doesn't really mean protecting your borders from your neighbours.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

What will US do to Pakistan? I thought we were allies. :hang2:

Anyways, Pakistan will defend it's sovereignty, if any nation decides to attack us.

Relax its just a statement to vooh GOI nothing else.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Ironic isn't is when your nation is being used as a place holder to counter China for the US?

As an indian said during 65' "The Americans are probably laughing at us from D.C."

LOL so what the important thing is that we are not letting anyone to use us.

India-China has no enemity just rivalry,both the countries are highly pragmatic and know how to go about things.

LOL, that is funny. :lol:

First you guys complain that the Chinese government is out to get India, and post anti-India articles from the Chinese state media to show this. Since of course those state newspapers are owned by the CPC.

Now when you talk to Pakistani members, suddenly you are saying that China and India have "no enemity"? :P

LOL so what the important thing is that we are not letting anyone to use us.

I don't want to be cliche and go digging for a face palm pic on google, but if ever a time, It would be now.

If kashmir issue not solved forget peace then , and we will burn ur chita with nuclear fire.

Is this a Di*k measuring competition you clueless internet warrior, you can launch a nuclear attack but be rest assured once the first nuclear war head hits India, the whole of Pakistan will be wiped out of the face of planet with a nuclear deterrent that will unleash unacceptable damage, then both countries will be a toxic graveyard, easy to say with words hard to implement with action. so stop your stupid chest thumping and grow some ba*ls to fight a conventional war first before resorting to a nuclear war, were ready we are already up 4-0 bring it on. you think we will let you, i don't think so, neither will the international community.

All human lives are valuable. India should think about that, before turning "the most dangerous border in the world" into a nuclear war-zone, by trying to give any "consequences" to Pakistan as per the original article.

Always boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks, which will only increase the likelyhood of all-out war, and thus an escalation into nuclear war.

China has been very smart, by proliferating to Pakistan they have turned the India-Pakistan border into a nuclear war zone.

There is every possibility that China will station their nuclear assets and technicians on Pakistani soil, so that they can inflict maximum damage on India.

However, they may not stop at that, India must be prepared for China entering the war directly with full aggression.

I don't want to be cliche and go digging for a face palm pic on google, but if ever a time, It would be now.

I know about my country better than you so plz keep your suggestions to yourself .
Secondly you wanna know what is called getting used well its like using a country for defeating Soveits and when find it finds that country to be use less then force it to fight WOT and kill its citizens in drone strikes or even Soldiers on border . Does that refresh your memory??
And if buying weapons means getting used then even China is using Pak.

Dude how much would it please china if Ind Pak end up with a war, How much would it please you personally? don't tell me you value Indian / Pakistanis lives, cos your comrades earlier posts advocated Pak to continue the terror tactics and to make the war a nuclear one.

Dude, it is all about interests.

The only reason US is attacking Pakistan is because we are looking out for our own interests, instead of their interests. It would be absurd to claim the opposite.

India knows the answer, yet it still wants to provoke a conflict in the subcontinent.

Actually what is in the best interest of China is for Pakistani non-state actors to provoke a nuclear conflict. That is why China has supplied Pakistan with nuclear technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom