What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cvery calm though somewhat perplexed at the strange way Chinese math works.

Here is how "Chinese math" works. :azn:

BBC News - How China is winning the school race

Eyebrows were raised when the results of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's international maths, science and reading tests - the Programme for International Student Assessment (Pisa) tests - were published.

Shanghai, taking part for the first time, came top in all three subjects.

Meanwhile, Hong Kong which was performing well in the last decade of British rule, has gone from good to great. In this global ranking, it came fourth in reading, second in maths and third in science.

By the way, India did not score high enough on any subject to warrant any mention at all.

I suggest you ask the soldiers, even in war there is respect and humanity for your opponent. A soldier will feel bad to kill another but he does that out of his love for his country. You have been ingrained by your hatred towards India so you will think otherwise.
the first thing which comes in soldier's mind is guess What " I have to fight for my motherland".
Soldier are trained to deals with there emotion... You don't know wat sort trainings they do...

Here is how "Chinese math" works. :azn:

BBC News - How China is winning the school race

By the way, India did not score high enough on any subject to warrant any mention at all.

I know China is far ahead of India in education, CD.

I do not dispute that.

I meant what is this strange way of working of Chinese math that 170 million lives are sometime more and sometimes less valuable than 1 billion + lives according to Chinese convenience.

Come back to topic and answer the question, CD, without ducking it.

And thats wat they teach in your school.... If PA were invaders then whom they fought against in 1948 ?

Mate I don't fault you for the above statements because probably you think you won the Kargil war till now.

But let me help you.

Pakistani tribals backed up by the regulars invaded the "Independent Princely state of Jammu & Kashmir" ruled by Maharaja Hari Singh. They captured 1/3 of his kingdom and the threatened Raja who could not face the tribals (& regulars alone) due to the desertion in his ranks turned to India & asked it's help.

India said without Kashmir being a part of India it cannot obviously interfere in the fight between the "Independent Princely state of Jammu & Kashmir" & Pakistan. So the Maharaja signed the Instrument of Accession & then India formally entered the war with Pakistan.

Pray tell me if India invaded Kashmir first how could the tribals reach the outskirts of Sri Nagar when we were not even in Kashmir ?

BTW it was the Chinese General who said that He will fight India to the last Pakistani. Why faulting me as if I invented it. ?

Actually I never actually mentioned anything about "valuable" or "worth". The only thing along those lines I said was that Pakistanis have more dignity than Indians. :D

Here, I'll quote what I actually said:
The question is, if all lives are equal... than what is worse. The loss of 170 million or the loss of 1+ billion. Clearly 1+ billion is a greater loss.
Original Post By Chinese-Dragon

Nothing about value or worth of any person or people, but of total numerical "losses". Which is clearly obvious. :lol:

Err.. not quite. how is it worse? Since you are indulging in semantics here, is 100% greater than say 30%? So a 180 million loss is a win or a loss for the 180 million killed? There will still be Indians standing, so would it count as a win?

India will suffer greater numerical losses in any all-out nuclear exchange with Pakistan, obviously

Not obvious to me. Pakistan would have to have 6 times as many nuclear weapons & all must survive the first Indian retaliation to inflict serious damage. If that be the argument, then the "NASR" philosophy takes a walk. If India responds with a massive nuclear attack to a "NASR" attack which is limited to the battlefield , India's loss might well remain at the initial battlefield loss. You do realise, unlike many Pakistanis here that it is not one missile for a city that would be the norm. You would need multiple attacks on a single city to even have a chance of success. Even with the best case scenario(from a Pakistani perspective), they have just about enough bombs to attempt attacks on less than 10 major targets. Therefore the concept of "NASR" goes our of the window if the resulting Indian response might knock out many of those weapons. Survivability might still be ensured but an attack after a massive first strike will be a limited one, not massive as you seem to believe.

I know China is far ahead of India in education, CD.

I do not dispute that.

I meant what is this strange way of working of Chinese math that 170 million lives are sometime more and sometimes less valuable than 1 billion + lives according to Chinese convenience.

Come back to topic and answer the question, CD, without ducking it.

The word valuable or worth never came into it, as I have said several times before. :lol:

"Losses" as in "numerical losses", obviously. When there is a war, casualties are counted in numbers, no mention is made of the inherent value or worth of any particular one.

Though since you asked me, I said several times that I consider all human lives to be worth the same. :no: Though Pakistanis surely have more dignity than Indians.

Therefore the concept of "NASR" goes our of the window if the resulting Indian response might knock out many of those weapons. Survivability might still be ensured but an attack after a massive first strike will be a limited one, not massive as you seem to believe.

India and Pakistan have a similar sized nuclear arsenal. But Pakistan's arsenal is pointed at only one major target (India), so they would be able to use all of them.

India on the other hand, will have to hold back a large proportion of their weapons. Because if India fired their entire stockpile, nothing could stop the PLA from simply marching in, against a now defenceless India.

Pakistan therefore would have more useable nukes than India in this scenario, and their stockpile is increasing faster than anyone else on Earth.

T: Though Pakistanis surely have more dignity than Indians.

Surely, surely ! After all you expect them to die with dignity for your greater cause as opposed to Indians who will do no such thing !

Mate I don't fault you for the above statements because probably you think you won the Kargil war till now.

But let me help you.

Pakistani tribals backed up by the regulars invaded the "Independent Princely state of Jammu & Kashmir" ruled by Maharaja Hari Singh. They captured 1/3 of his kingdom and the threatened Raja who could not face the tribals (& regulars alone) due to the desertion in his ranks turned to India & asked it's help.

India said without Kashmir being a part of India it cannot obviously interfere in the fight between the "Independent Princely state of Jammu & Kashmir" & Pakistan. So the Maharaja signed the Instrument of Accession & then India formally entered the war with Pakistan.

Pray tell me if India invaded Kashmir first how could the tribals reach the outskirts of Sri Nagar when we were not even in Kashmir ?

BTW the it was the Chinese General who said that He will fight India to the last Pakistani. Why faulting me as if I invented it. ?
The partition of Pakistan had been decided before and kashmir was a muslim majority state at that and in current position too.. Kargil war ? 1998 bringing that in our topic? Well don't bring that nawaz sharif road runner statement here...... He surrendered that time and his statemnts were only given to prevent possible public reaction against him as a politician... Thats it..... try to deal with authentic statements.....Not frm source named as neutral based on claims..:no:

Surely, surely ! Obviously, you expect them to die with dignity for your greater cause as opposed to Indians who will do no such thing !

I can put up several instances right here that busts the "dignity" cr@p, but since its a "I-am-here-for-flaming" Chine who says that,I will give it a pass.

The word valuable or worth never came into it, as I have said several times before. :lol:

"Losses" as in "numerical losses", obviously. When there is a war, casualties are counted in numbers, no mention is made of the inherent value or worth of any particular one.

Though since you asked me, I said several times that I consider all human lives to be worth the same. :no: Though Pakistanis surely have more dignity than Indians.

First of all let me state that I know China is far ahead of India in education.

That explains how we have such an intelligent Chinese as yourself amongst us. I earnestly thank Chinese education system.

Now coming back to topic, dear CD.

Your comments so far all impliy that an indiginified Indian's life is sometimes more and sometimes less valuable than a dignified Pakistani's life acording to Chinese convenience.

If in one post, a Chinese thinks that Pakistani 170 million lives are less valuable than 1 billion Indian lives, he or she says that India hence has more to lose since, according to him, Pakistanis do not have families and hence have little to lose.

However, in another post, if it comes to the convenience of that same Chinese, the same 170 million lives become more valuable than 1 billion + lives because in this post, the Pakistani lives are more dignified than Indian lives.

I wonder why.

Surely, surely ! Obviously, you expect them to die with dignity for your greater cause as opposed to Indians who will do no such thing !

That is another point.

Since according to our Chinese friend, Pakistani innocents have more dignity than Indian innocents, yet they are less valuable and sometime more valuable (as per his or her convelience) than Indian relatively indignified lives.

Even after this Pakistani lives can be dispensed at CHinese convenience knowing full well that they are ver valuable.

I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom