What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not divert the issue, CD.

Answer the question.

Are lives of 170 million people less valuable than those of 1 billion + people?

Is that how Chinese math works?

One human life is "worth" the same as another human life. Now I've said it for the fifth time, I know someone has been successfully wound up. :D

wars in general will always see civilian casualties, common man don't talk like naiive "tree-hugger"

War doesn't decide who's RIGHT
But only who's LEFT!

Very correct dear.

War kill innocents.

I wonder then why our Chinese friend thinks that the lives of 170 million innocents are less valuable than the lives of 1 Billion + innocents.

The real soldiers and their families know what war is... not us, my point is the chinese are playing you like a drum, and the chinese posters here are to be believed they seem gleeful in the complete destruction of both Pakistan and India. Brandishing nukes at the drop of a hat doesn't happen in real life.
Nope! Watever happened in WW2 , learned enough that those humanity loving words are not applicable in war...

Yes, the We will fight India to the last Pakistani , told by a Chinese holds true for all of you.

Whether you believe it or not, you'll never know the truth since you're too afraid to respond to Pakistan, even after making so many threats regarding Mumbai. :azn:

One human life is "worth" the same as another human life. Now I've said it for the fifth time, I know someone has been successfully wound up. :D

You are ducking the question, again.

I'm saying 1 innocent life is equal to all humanity as Islam also tells us.

You are saying 170 million lives are less valuable than 1 billopn + lives just because 1billion > 170 million.

I ask why you say so?

For I believe that 170million innocent = 1 billion innocent.

Numbers do not matter here.

You are saying 170 million lives are less valuable than 1 billopn + lives just because 1billion > 170 million.

Actually I never actually mentioned anything about "valuable" or "worth". The only thing along those lines I said was that Pakistanis have more dignity than Indians. :D

Here, I'll quote what I actually said:

The question is, if all lives are equal... than what is worse. The loss of 170 million or the loss of 1+ billion. Clearly 1+ billion is a greater loss.

Nothing about value or worth of any person or people, but of total numerical "losses". Which is clearly obvious. :lol:

India will suffer greater numerical losses in any all-out nuclear exchange with Pakistan, obviously.

Nope! Watever happened in WW2 , learned enough that those humanity loving words are not applicable in war...

I suggest you ask the soldiers, even in war there is respect and humanity for your opponent. A soldier will feel bad to kill another but he does that out of his love for his country. You have been ingrained by your hatred towards India so you will think otherwise.

Keep putting words in my mouth, we both know that Pakistanis will favour us anyday over Indians. :lol:

And I'll clarify for the third time. To me... all human lives are "worth" the same.

going by your arguments, it seems chinese are the only ones considered "human" you are clearly ready to sacrifice everyone else for your gain

Actually I never actually mentioned anything about "valuable" or "worth". The only thing along those lines I said was that Pakistanis have more dignity than Indians. :D

Here, I'll quote what I actually said:

Nothing about value or worth of any person or people, but of total numerical "losses". Which is clearly obvious. :lol:

India will suffer greater numerical losses in any all-out nuclear exchange with Pakistan.

You seem to be grinning and laughing a lot while typing all your posts, care to explain why you feel that all this is a joke.

So now you are saying that 170 million dignified innocent lives are more valuable than 1 billion + supposedly indignified innocent lives?

Why so, dear CD?

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

You seem to be grinning and laughing a lot while typing all your posts, care to explain why you feel that all this is a joke.

I guess it's a joke for him because for him Pakistanis' lives are worth less (in one post) and worth more (in another post) than Indian lives.

It seems to be joke for him.

So now you are saying that 170 million dignified innocent lives are more valuable than 1 billion + supposedly indignified innocent lives?

Why so, dear CD?

Dude calm down, we will make sure we wipe those grins off their faces.

Because Indians like to cry about "surgical strikes" in response to Mumbai, yet they know that this crying is only increasing the chances of a conflict in the subcontinent. Which will turn the "most dangerous border in the world", into a nuclear war zone.

If India truly cared about avoiding such a nuclear war in the subcontinent, then why are they boasting about attacking Pakistan in response to Mumbai? :no:

Maybe China forced you to issue those boasts?

Whether you believe it or not, you'll never know the truth since you're too afraid to respond to Pakistan, even after making so many threats regarding Mumbai.

Excuse me, I was talking about "overt" military action. Not the "covert" ones Pakistanis accuse us of doing inside their country.

Though the end result is the same, actually 'covert' means more effective, 'overt' ones are needed once in a while.

Got the difference. ?

It seems to be joke for him.

Actually me thinks it's not a joke.

It's actually the Chinese strategy.

Fighting India till the last Pakistani and that intention is clearly betrayed in his posts.

What do they teach you people in schools ?

It all started with Kashmir -- the illegal invasion of the Independent princely state of Kashmir, ruled by a Maharaja, by the tribal invaders backed up by the Pakistan Army regulars.

Yes, the We will fight India to the last Pakistani , told by a Chinese holds true for all of you.
And thats wat they teach in your school.... If PA were invaders then whom they fought against in 1948 ?
Indian army invaded first , kashmir was decided as a muslim majority area and part of Pakistan....Don't try to use your toungue tiwisters here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom