What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Pakistanis love their families. What an inane question. :lol:

The question is, if all lives are equal... than what is worse. The loss of 170 million or the loss of 1+ billion. Clearly 1+ billion is a greater loss.

India knows the answer, yet it still wants to provoke a conflict in the subcontinent.

yeah cuz a terrorist attack on Indian citizens will be an Indian provocation to pakistan. :lol:

LOL.. This is going to be a troll fest.. Buddy avoid posting such inflammatory news items :)

i find it to be a biased and absurd article, but honestly -- Karan, we've seen them all. You've seen I've seen we've all seen. . .

nobody ever talks about Pakistanis who were attacked in india, on 18 February 2007.

what was their crime, and where is justice for those people? Was it not terrorist groups indigenous to your country that perpetrared this?

india's funded and actively used militant groups to attack entire nations - or former 'wings' of nations. Honestly, indians here are in no position to make loaded accusations; nor is the US, which also uses proxies that (according to their same rubric) would be defined as 'terrorist' in nature.....so do the israelis (they send hitsquads to whack people all the way in dubai)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that was a famine that occured in 1958. :lol:

However, India kills more people via starvation than the rest of the world combined, even in today's world.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

In fact according to this Unicef report, India starves more people to death than the entire rest of the world combined. And it does so every single year.

When you ramble about anti sikh riot which happened in 1983, why not talk about what happened in the 1960's? But it looks like you people have no guilt or sympathy towards the millions who died because of your government.
And I forgot to mention the death sentences given without trial every year. China officially kills more people than the rest of the world put together. That must be an achievement!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China

Of course Pakistanis love their families. What an inane question. :lol:

The question is, if all lives are equal... than what is worse. The loss of 170 million or the loss of 1+ billion. Clearly 1+ billion is a greater loss.

India knows the answer, yet it still wants to provoke a conflict in the subcontinent.

Since we anyway talking about complete loss of a billion Indians & 180 million Pakistanis, I believe we will still have nukes left over. Maybe the figure can be upped to 2.3 billion, after all if we have already lost a billion; how much more could we possibly lose? The continuation of your argument would have to further assume that once India has lost "enormously", who loses more - India or China? See, how that circular argument came & bit your rear?

yeah cuz a terrorist attack on Indian citizens will be an Indian provocation to pakistan. :lol:

Absolutely right. :azn:

India started the game in the region by training LTTE terrorists, and supporting separatists in China and in Pakistan (Mukti bahini).

Whatever India gets back, is simply the result of cause-and-consequence.

And if they dare to respond, they risk turning the most dangerous border in the world, between India and Pakistan, into a nuclear warzone. So Indians will keep taking it, for as long as is required.

When you ramble about anti sikh riot which happened in 1983, why not talk about what happened in the 1960's?

Especially from a guy who waxes on & on about 1962. History for him, you see, begins at a point of his convenience.

I have a hint for you, dear CD.

Islam says 'If someone kills one innocent, he kills entire humanity'.

Islam doesn't say, 'If someone kills one innocent, he kills only one innocent.'

Moral of the story: Life of 170million people is no less valuable than life of 1 billion + people.

Why you think 170 million people are worth less than 1 billion people?

Answer me, dear CD.

Lobbing nukes means end to their private property called Pakistan and the generals are not stupid enough to lose 4 billion a years, BMWs and real estate which they now enjoy.

Now the Indian Air Force gets into a Corruption Tangle as Well | Green World Investor

and this I saw in comments section:

M kumar
5 Oct, 2011

In most IAF units food standads served at messes have been a cause of concern. It may be termed as dog food.it happens due to complicity of admin officers and other staffs down the line.such problem cannot be solved unless a civil agency or defence ministery itself looks into the matter.

:woot:

They'll make a lot of noises but will never come to Pakistans rescue, probably use the opportunity to sell more weapons to Pakistan and hope that the war destabilizes India and pushes India back a few years. This scenario will come into play if and when there is a major terrorist attack on Indian soil by Pakistan but Pakistan is reining in its jihadi elements at the moment and will for a couple of more years till 2014, when the US exits AF after that it remains to be seen what Pakistan does with its jihadi assets. China will be very happy when terror attacks do start happening again in India thats their way of reining in India and will be quite pleased to have a war like scenario between India and Pakistan, we are the suckers here.
Your way of thinking still too old, well its an advantage for us... You know wat! There is nothing we have like internal emotion or humanity feeling when we talk about War with india.........!!!

First for a mother it does not matter is her son dies and rest all survive. So there is no greater loss here

Second : pakistan does not have the means to destroy all the 1.2 billion of us.

So Pak based/supported terrorists killing people in India & India retaliating for it is called "Indian provocation". ?

Amazing Chinese IQ @ work.

I have a hint for you, dear CD.

Islam says 'If someone kills one innocent, he kills entire humanity'.

Islam doesn't say, 'If someone kills one innocent, he kills only one innocent.'

Moral of the story: Life of 170million people is no less valuable than life of 1 billion + people.

Why you think 170 million people are worth less than 1 billion people?

Answer me, dear CD.
When it comes to war ,Islam says you have Rights of self defence.... Don't play with half words

When it comes to war ,Islam says you have Rights of self defence.... Don't play with half words

Yes but wars are fought between militaries.

Nuclear bombs kill innocent civilians also. In fact., mostly they kill innocent civilians only.

Hence the remark about loss of innocent's lives is relevant. Very relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom