What's new

PAK vs SL 2011 Series

even if he is making 1 run out of 30, this is a test and not T20 you should have seen how slow pakistan played yesterday

also if consistant asad loses to a loser like malik than god help PCB
I know its a test match and not a T20, but to not score intentionally, and then do so after a message from the management (captain/coach), that's what I don't understand.
Edit: And how would anyone explain that run out? I mean Taufeeq been on the pitch in such heat for like more than 2 days, but a fresh batsman doesn't return his call for a quick single and run him out, why?

I know its a test match and not a T20, but to not score intentionally, and then do so after a message from the management (captain/coach), that's what I don't understand.
Edit: And how would anyone explain that run out? I mean Taufeeq been on the pitch in such heat for like more than 2 days, but a fresh batsman doesn't return his call for a quick single and run him out, why?

why are you crying for taufeeq umer run out, asad has just started his career and scoring consistently

your taufeeq umer is been playing for 10 years and lets see this time he gets consistent, he's been out of the team for 5 years

why are you crying for taufeeq umer run out, asad has just started his career and scoring consistently

your taufeeq umer is been playing for 10 years and lets see this time he gets consistent, he's been out of the team for 5 years
Sorry dude, I am going on the right track but you want to go on the left, so I would leave it at that. And yeah I wish Asad good luck in future matches, and hope he changes his approach towards the game.

Pakistan are dropping catches for fun here. Need to get our act together, a lead of 50 for Sri Lanka may not be enough for them, need to get 3 or 4 wickets today. Mohammed Hafeez the culprit on countless occasions.

Aww man! They have been bowling their heart out, but the fielders just want to have the last day utilized. Hafeez drops sitters and that too twice on consecutive balls, poor Junaid Khan hard luck with that lbw as well. So the dropped catches count goes up to 5, still I wonder if the whole team can beat Kamran's record in this regard.

So the score stands, on day 4 at stumps: Sri Lanka 298 for 5 (Sangakkara 161*) and 197 trail Pakistan 511 for 6 dec by 16 runs

Wonderful innings by Sangakara on par with that of Taufeeq's. What a beauty to get rid of Dilshan by Junaid, loved that. And Gul striking first ball when handed new ball on both occasion, splendid. I hope they keep their spirit high, good luck tomorrow, and do win this match!

come on Pakistan, win this match!!!!,,,,i would be broken after a draw.

If they don't win then there will be no one else to blame but Pakistan team itself. Dropping catches often result into draws/losses.

If they don't win then there will be no one else to blame but Pakistan team itself. Dropping catches often result into draws/losses.

Same old story for Pakistan. Dropping catches and ruining the whole match. Now thanks to those drop catches the hard work of around 4 days in ruined. This would not be a draw but a defeat for Pakistan. :hitwall:

Same old story for Pakistan. Dropping catches and ruining the whole match. Now thanks to those drop catches the hard work of around 4 days in ruined. This would not be a draw but a defeat for Pakistan. :hitwall:

you wanna say something about dropped catches(match fixing) because many pakistani said that pakistani lost to india due to match mixing etc etc,

you wanna say something about dropped catches(match fixing) because many pakistani said that pakistani lost to india due to match mixing etc etc,

No I don't want to say anything like that. It was just bad fielding by Pakistan. Don't try to derail the thread please.

negative approach pak team they are playing overs they should have gone one way or other they would have lost wickets but given the chance to win the match

Shocking fielding performance.. Pakistan could have had this match in the bag had there been a half decent fielding performance!!

Back
Top Bottom