What's new

PAK vs SL 2011 Series

Pakistan require another 151 runs with 9 wickets remaining..

11 overs to go.. possible not impossible..

Pakistan require another 151 runs with 9 wickets remaining..

11 overs to go.. possible not impossible..

Sri Lanka 197 & 483
Pakistan 511/6d & 21/1 (10.0 ov)
Match drawn

hope pakistan looses the series for better and get some axe from analyst so they go with positive thought next time never looked to win the game

PAK vs SL, Test Game 2, Day 1, Session 1

Sri Lanka 78/5 (25.0 ov)
Junaid = 2W, Gull =3 W

Hoping against hope pakistan will going to draw it becoz of their nature is negative not positive thats why in last 5 games in tests against srilanka pakistan on day 1 and 2 was in winning position and somwhow end up loosing and drawing the game and importantly we are going to see more drop catches and lackluster batting from now on

hmmm it seems lankans are having poblems in facing Pakistani bowling attack.....
(every team fears tht i guess..)

they are playing tooooooooo slow :lazy:
269/3 ......,,,,,
Azhar Ali 98
Misbah 42

Another wonderful day for Pakistan cricket. Azhar Ali completes his first century and also 1000 runs. He deserved that. Pakistan needs to get a lead of minimum 150 runs. The people say that the pitch is dead but I feel that pitch still has a lot for the bowlers. And when it comes to Pakistani fast bowling I hope Umar Gul and Junaid Khan know hot use this pitch for there advantage. So all we need to get is the maximum lead. I feel this test won't end in draw and Pakistan has a good chance owinning it. Fielding would be a key though.

Bad bad decision from umpire huge inside edge but umpire coudent seee it thats why DRS system should have kept but ICC seems listen to BCCI ravi shastri and gavasker who paid for speak against the system when all commentators of the world and all boards are in favour of this system and only one BCCI who want its batsman survive from most out which they get and thats why nasir hussain slammed shastri and we also slamm shastri and BCCI on this they are stupid and UDRS system should bring back atleast 99 percent of decision will be right rather than not putting it better put something famous saying of english it is better to have something tahn have nothing anyway now all commentators should when sit with shastri and gavasker should keep slamming them on this

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

and yes tomorrow pakistan has to up the tempo of runs scoring rather than playing negatively play first one hour consouly than go for atleast 4 runs in over and im sure 4 runs in over wont be big probleum they must score 300 runs tommorow and than let lankans play full 2 days

Back
Top Bottom