What's new

PAK vs SL 2011 Series

Herath to Azhar Ali, 1 run, there is the winning run for Pakistan, a scampered one but the throw misses from mid off as Azhar runs after pushing one towards him

Congratulation to all of Pakistan-
Well played- Hope this victory is a trend- that will continue- :tup:-

and to make the victory more sweet- Kohli is out :lol:-

score level ..............................................

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

MUBARAKAN..................

Ye hai espncricinfo ka nuksaan.

You are a few seconds behind.

Pakistan win again in an AWAY test. Fantastic result!! Proud to be Pakistani - well done the boys!!!

In my opinion this is a start of a new era for Pakistan cricket. First ejaz butt is no more the chairman and now a test victory against a strong side like Srilanka.

Great work green team. :pakistan:

Dilshan: "We have to put at least some runs on the board. We have to think about the batting, get runs in the first innings, we have to improve. Murali did a great job for us, now we have to carry on with youngsters. Bowlers did a good job keeping them to 400 on a flat wicket. Every time we play four bowlers, I will have to bowl 10-15 overs as support."
Man of the Match is Saeed Ajmal. Ajmal: "We thought of stopping the flow of runs, and then getting the wickets. Captain told me to stay at the wicket when I was batting. The pitch was very good, for the first three days it was good for batting, we got bounce after that."
We are getting done with some 'special' awards at the moment, for fours, sixes and special performances.
Mohammad Hafeez walks back to applause, his captain welcomes him with a smile and a hug, he gets a bigger one from coach Mohsin Khan. He ensured Pakistan breezed through this small chase with a day and nine wickets to spare. Have a look at Sidharth Monga's match report.
Sri Lanka got out of jail in Abu Dhabi through the partnership between Sanga and Prasanna and all those dropped catches from Pakistan, This time Pakistan held their catches, Misbah leading the way at first slip. They have clearly been the better side over the two Tests by a fair distance and now lead 1-0 going in to the final game in Sharjah

congrats to all pakistan now please win the series and also improve your ranking gradually by every series to be considered amongst the top teams

Congrats team Pakistan, and congrats to all Pakistanis! Was so angry for having the 1st get drawn, but now won with style! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom