What's new

PAK vs SL 2011 Series

yes agreed but sir this is pakistan team im smeeling some twist in the tell tommorow hope we cruise to victory

Sri Lanka has been totally outclassed in both matches. Most importantly for them Jayawardene did not deliver on such tracks.
I still beleive they can make a comeback in 3rd test or atleast secure a draw.

Sri Lanka has been totally outclassed in both matches. Most importantly for them Jayawardene did not deliver on such tracks.
I still beleive they can make a comeback in 3rd test or atleast secure a draw.

Wahab didnt play in first 2 games, will play in 3rd game and will be proved new surprise for Lankans with its both sides swings, swings in air and reverse swings :) ....Like Waseem and Mohammad Aamir used to do ;)

3rd Game
PAK vs SL
Day 1, Session 1
Sri Lanka 42/1 (12.0 ov)

Day 4 Stumps
Sri Lanka 413 and 164 for 5 (Paranavitana 66*, Sangakkara 51) lead Pakistan 340 (Younis Khan 122, Misbah 89, Azhar 53, Welegedara 5-87) by 237 runs

Today will be an interesting last day of the match. If Sri Lanka takes their lead around 300 runs, then they will put Pakistan into bat and hope for a batting collapse by Pakistani batsmen to win this match. On the other hand Pakistan is more likely to play for a draw, but I am not sure what their strategy would be if they can restrict Sri Lankan lead within 250 runs (though very unlikely but not impossible), as they will have quite some time to get those runs.

PAK won the Test series with 1-0.

Cross ur fingers for ODI's

Good that Pakistan won atleast Test series, a good start. But ODI are different Misbah & his team needs to strike hard in all three fields to acheive sucess.

2nd Game was suspecious.....they way PAK gave wickets was out of understanding.......

Today is 3rd game....I m feeling PAK will come back

My 11 for 3rd ODI

Imran Farhat
Mohammad Hafeez
Younis Khan
Misbah-ul-Haq*
Umar Akmal
Abdul Razzaq
Shahid Afridi
Saeed Ajmal
Sarfraz Ahmed†
Junaid Khan
Umar Gul

better asad shafiq then parchi kid imran farhat

PAK won the toss & will bat 1st

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Cheema is out & Shoail Tanvir is in

uuuuufffffff???????????

farhat again???????

and sohail tanveer, that unfit bowler??

Back
Top Bottom