What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

I am just praying that at least score a total of 156 so that we don't get defeated by 180 margin.champions trophy Ki taraah.baaki to Bhai ne match Aik minute b nai dekha

62640783_10217996526081144_5462910165256765440_o.jpg

Bro , you seem to be losing cool..very uncharacteristic of you

I made another post after, I shouldn't have got annoyed. I don't mind cricket banter, even all the baap jokes but that one insulted the country directly. But hey it happens.

No rebuilding... Just go all out... P. S I don't see them surviving against these 2 spinners... Class apart

This game is obviously gone now. Pathetic shot selections and too many wickets falling in a heap.

India is obviously the better side so this outcome was expected. We can console ourselves with this fact.

Waz ko coach bna lo

see how well Shaz has done with India

Waz is wasting his expertise telling randoms like you and me the ins and outs of bowling and cricket.

1430752680810_158.jpg

BjPsuSpCIAEychA.jpg

anyone remember when these tharkis had a segment with a skimpy gori in the middle, good commentary partnership they had

Ce3R9AzVIAA39TI.jpg:large

PCB politics is too filthy for something this sensible.

Again...what is his problem...Even Kohli told that he could have taken bowlig if he won the toss...Rather,if you need to blame any one, your bowlers are to be blamed...It is a seamer friendly track...Amir and Wahab are frontline bowlers...Rather, than taking wickets, those frontline bowlers looking after their economy rate...If your frontline bowler can not take 2 wicket in 10 over, then that is the starting poinT of loosing your game...

Indian team always chase well. That is their old formula. Pakistan case is totally different. And when pitch is dead rubber than 80% of the times you bat first. I am not saying by batting first we would had won the match but it just depicts our defensive mindset and wrong approach right from the moment when first ball was not even bowled.

We had only one best chasing batsman AbdulRazaq who was treated badly because he not agreed with gamblers and was honest man

Indian team always chase well. That is their old formula. Pakistan case is totally different. And when pitch is dead rubber than 80% of the times you bat first. I am not saying by batting first we would had won the match but it just depicts our defensive mindset and wrong approach right from the moment when first ball was not even bowled.

I think even if we had batted first the outcome would have been the same. This ODI side is not comparable to other top ODI sides like Australia, England, India etc. They lack in several departments.

Fact of the matter is that the better Team won the match!

Indian Cricket team has players who are a lot more fit and apply themselves a lot more than Pakistani players do. On top of that, the recent audio clip that has been circulating regarding a forward block in the team comprising Emad Wasim, Shadab and some other players, led by Shoaib Malik against the captaincy of Sarfaraz is starting to sound dangerously true.

Beginning to drizzle once more. Some umbrellas going up

Pakistan require another 180 runs with 5 wickets and 17.0 overs remaining

Fact of the matter is that the better Team won the match!

Indian Cricket team has players who are a lot more fit and apply themselves a lot more than Pakistani players do. On top of that, the recent audio clip that has been circulating regarding a forward block in the team comprising Emad Wasim, Shadab and some other players, led by Shoaib Malik against the captaincy of Sarfaraz is starting to sound dangerously true.

This is the simple truth. Expecting this current Pak team to win against top sides would be disingenuous.

I am just praying that at least score a total of 156 so that we don't get defeated by 180 margin.champions trophy Ki taraah.baaki to Bhai ne match Aik minute b nai dekha

Chalo bhai aap ki ye dua to puri hui.

Beginning to drizzle once more. Some umbrellas going up

Pakistan require another 180 runs with 5 wickets and 17.0 overs remaining

What happen if there is rain again? And match is abandoned? Who will be declared as winner?

I think even if we had batted first yhe outcome would have been the same.

Atleast that was our best chance. We won against England in this way, we defeated the same India in Champions trophy final by batting first and scoring big. I mean like what the fcuk when we have solid examples of successful victories by batting first than why did they opted to bat second. I think this has to do with mullah Inzi presence in UK... He might have forced Sarfraz to bad second.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom