What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Your moronic countryman started it. Sure you won at cricket with your LT Colonel and all those wars he has fought (sarcasm meter off).
You should send him on the front-line, he might just do a better job than your pilots did, grunts indeed.
When he is doing so many of them on the field (which is his filed of operation), why leave the field... ;-)

on the moron - The hallmark of an idiot is, he will take you down to his level and try to beat you.. Why feed the idiots.. below you, i'd say.. Am back to being lil happy today :-)

It's just a cricket match. Indians take cricket so seriously.

I don't know ... Is there to.much unemployment there ? They have nothjng to do.but watch cricket ?

Pakistan require another 192 runs with 5 wickets and 19.1 overs remaining
Required Run Rate 10.01

Pakistan gave the game away. Kuldeep is not.extra.ordinary. Jus poor short selection
Rest of the Indian bowling is over hyped.
We gave the game to.them

Jab Rohit Sharma Hasan Ali jaise jhandu se out ho sakta hai to Hafeez or Shoib Malik Pandya se out kyo nhi ho sakte...
baat toh sahi hai!

but well played india! if only there was relegation in cricket umeed kartay Pakistan relegate hojaye! itni chotia team hai

4564_js41.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sarfraz koi bacha nahe cricket ki history ma inho na kabhi chase nahe kia india agar 80 pa all out hogi tu bhi yeh chase nahe kar sakte

Yeh bat chutiya sarfraz ko samjh ma nahe ati bhai malik sarfraz asif ko unfit karke oak bhajo

Not only that some commentator said last 5 games at this ground were won by team batting first! EVERYONE even illiterate bums were saying bat first after winning toss but here we are.

When he is doing so many of them on the field (which is his filed of operation), why leave the field... ;-)

on the moron - The hallfmark of an idiot is, he will take you down to his level and try to beat you.. Why feed the idiots.. below you, i'd say.. Am back to being lil happy today :-)

The cricket field is the equivalent of a theatre of war is it? Ok lol.
I agree with the rest.

Another horrific defeat. When will this WC jinx break?

Just kidding, like I said we have made india a hawwa. Our mentality of india is giant and we are tiny so no comparison/competition is killing us everywhere not just cricket. This mentality came into being in 90's and today's cricket team and YT youth is grown up with that mentality. We have to change this mentality now so it start giving results in next 2 decades or so.

relax its just a game guys--------

if indian,s have any more doubt left , they can trying crossing over ---the loc----

every team has good days n bad--

i support pakistani team all the way - even if they loose against india-

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom