What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

k s ahmed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
can pakistan beat india ? on paper, it doesnt seem so
any thoughts?

We can beat only ourselves lol. That game with England was also a fluke. And please dont get to my throat for saying this but its the reality. We neither have the balling attack nor batting and on top our fielding is pathetic. So brace yourselves for another humiliating defeat from India. Dont know if we are going to win against India ever in a world cup in this life time.

We can beat only ourselves lol. That game with England was also a fluke. And please dont get to my throat for saying this but its the reality. We neither have the balling attack nor batting and on top our fielding is pathetic. So brace yourselves for another humiliating defeat from India. Dont know if we are going to win against India ever in a world cup in this life time.
You are wrong and unnecessarily negative. Go out and take some fresh air

Not an easy team to beat India but we are up there with the best teams and we can beat them if we play good cricket.
So we must have won champions trophy by luck too and not hard work. Stop being so negative, this is a good team and they'll play well.

Unpredictability is the biggest surprise element in any game.
Pakistan are currently master of it, so i would not be surprised if Pakistan turns the table.
Rest its would be fun to see what can of surprises open up on the day...
And lets enjoy the game with the spirit of the game...
Best wishes to both the teams, may the team which plays better game win the hearts.

Not an easy team to beat India but we are up there with the best teams and we can beat them if we play good cricket.

So we must have won champions trophy by luck too and not hard work. Stop being so negative, this is a good team and they'll play well.
I am not negative i am depicting the reality here. You got white washed in series with England and before that lost series to Australia, before that lost series to South Africa, what the hell is negative about it? These are facts.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/teams/pakistan/results

Hope to see a good game, best wishes for your team.

India is no problem for us. Overall We have Brilliant track record against India in all formats of game. Just few 4 or 5 loss in worldcup but overall no match with India. Main challange is New Zealand, England and Australia.

Unpredictability is the biggest surprise element in any game.
Pakistan are currently master of it, so i would not be surprised if Pakistan turns the table.
Rest its would be fun to see what can of surprises open up on the day...
And lets enjoy the game with the spirit of the game...
Best wishes to both the teams, may the team which plays better game win the hearts.
We need to keep it simple and play to our strengths,
If we bat first, consolidate with first three and let loose in the last ten overs, If we are chasing, Virat, Dhoni, Jadhav need to unleash their usual. Depending on the conditions, it wouldn't hurt to explore Jadeja instead of Kuldeep.

The top two ODI ranked batsmen are Kohli and Sharma, Bumrah is top ranked ODI bowler and Chahal and yadav in the top ten. To me, the key batsmen against Pakistan would be the top three and Dhoni

upload_2019-6-10_8-42-20.png

If these 4 can keep calm and not throw away their wickets, It should be a good game to watch.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom