What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Cricket is a game of chance. Ofcourse, Pakistan can defeat India and any other team.

The same probability theory also applies to India.

There is no such thing as luck in sports and especially not in cricket.

This world cup is so open that any team can beat anyone except south Africa who just beat themselves.
India is tough team to beat. Bug they have been beaten so anything is possible. Before India we have Australia

Pakistan will beat india.. Fiker not.
Hamaray sitaray gerdish mein hein..

Unpredictability is the biggest surprise element in any game.
Pakistan are currently master of it, so i would not be surprised if Pakistan turns the table.
Rest its would be fun to see what can of surprises open up on the day...
And lets enjoy the game with the spirit of the game...
Best wishes to both the teams, may the team which plays better game win the hearts.

I always love this Indian argument. If Pakistan wins it is either luck or unpredictability. If others win it is hardwork and a deserved victory.

I always love this Indian argument. If Pakistan wins it is either luck or unpredictability. If others win it is hardwork and a deserved victory.
Don't know about always,, , but currently ur team is just rubbish.
India shud win,,anything less will be bad luck

Stats & past results are good for analysis but whichever team plays well on the match day will win.

Don't know about always,, , but currently ur team is just rubbish.
India shud win,,anything less will be bad luck
anything else will be bad luck ? lol good argument to not praise the good performance of opposite side by calling it luck ..don't know why Nepal don't beat India with just luck ..any way

61656433_2212601285520466_6368038986329358336_n.jpg

anything else will be bad luck ? lol good argument to not praise the good performance of opposite side by calling it luck ..don't know why Nepal don't beat India with just luck ..any way

61656433_2212601285520466_6368038986329358336_n.jpg
Hey;,,i too want a gud match.
But just look at ur team,,,Pakistan team is not what it used to be,,,no world class batsmen,,bowling just the shadow of what it used to be n lets not even go into fielding or fitness.
Top it with the recent performances (before the england game)
Now look at our team.Ofcourse anythng less then a win will be bad luck for India.

But just look at ur team,,,Pakistan team is not what it used to be,,,no world class batsmen,,bowling just the shadow of what it used to be n lets not even go into fielding or fitness.
Now look at our team.Ofcourse anythng less then a win will be bad luck for India.
My point is that you cannot win matches just because of luck. Its not lottery but cricket match. You preform and you win. You don't perfrom and make more mistake in batting, fielding and bowling then you get defeat. Pakistan defeated England because of good performance on that day. Bangldesh defeated south Africa because of good all round performance ..all previous results were irrelevant on that day..look at ranking of WI and how bad they were performing before world cup and look at them now and they look different.. so if Pakistan beat India on 16th June then simply acknowledge that they have played better crciket than India on that day instead of calling it luck lol

My point is you cannot win matches because of luck. Its not lottery but cricket match. You preform and you win. You don't perfrom and make more mistake in batting, fielding and bowling then you get defeat. Pakistani defeated England because of good performance on that day. Bangldesh defeated south Africa because of good all round performance ..all previous performance were irrelevant on that day..look at ranking of WI and how bad they were performing before world cup and look at them now and they look different.. so if Pakistan beat India then simply aknlwedge that they played better than India on that day instead of calling it luck lol
Ofcourse its a game n both have chance to win or lose.thts not the point.
Ok,,,just tell me,,,if both teams play to thr full potential which is gonna be the likely winner,,,u see.

So Babar Azam and Fakhar Zaman both with 50 plus average are not enough world class for you? Babar Azam would walk into any int one day team today barring perhaps England who have a freakish team tbh. Hasan Ali though his performances have gone down a notch was the highest wicket taker in 2017. Shadab Khan is up there with the best when it comes to wrist spinners, his batting is a bonus. Amir is a big match player and its been proven before. India has a better team but not by much. You get through that top heavy batting order and the rest fall like house of cards more often than not. So calling it 'luck' is just cocky and nothing else on your part. And yeah one more thing, its 'haloperidol' and not 'halupridol' the anti-psychotic drug which you might need a dose of.

Ok,,,just tell me,,,if both teams play to thr full potential which is gonna be the likely winner,,,u see.
If both teams play to their full potential, Pakistan is gonna smoke india, 3 outta 5 times but that's not the point. On paper means nothing especially in one day cricket

No two team play to their full potential thats why there is always one winner and one loser and it all vary from match to match...Did people expected that Pakistan will be all out on 105 against WI No 8 rank team and will win and make 350 against no 1 rank team within few days ? ..If Australia and south africa play to their full potential then would India win it? if India did not even manged to run out finch then result could still be different so one simple fielding mistake or drop catch could change the fate of match and professional team which make less of these mistakes win most of their matches..Its not luck but how much hard work u put into it

If India bats first then a 330-350 total is on the cards and it will put immense pressure while chasing

Back
Top Bottom