What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

No, he's out till the end of the month. He should be available for the game against Bangladesh, and hopefully for the semis and the final if we make it (which we should).

meanwhile the rain gods will most likely play spoilsport tomorrow and the game will be washed out.
He's probably done. He needs to complete fitness after 3 weeks rest. He have a broken thumb. All this is not going to happen, as of now, I hear he is done.

We don't have Najam Sethi this time in office. That's why, there are quite bright chances that Pakistan will win this match.

He's probably done. He needs to complete fitness after 3 weeks rest. He have a broken thumb. All this is not going to happen, as of now, I hear he is done.
be very unfortunate if that's the case but maybe he can still practice batting at the nets. The reason he can't be selected is because he'll not be very effective as a fielder with that fractured thumb.

Has it ever occurred to you that he might be the one whose prescription you are mandated to follow to be able to dispense those feel-good pills!
Has it ever occured to you that my mandate also covers the use of my skills to not kill my patients even if the prescriber has decided to do so? Twat?

Has it ever occured to you that my mandate also covers the use of my skills to not kill my patients even if the prescriber has decided to do so? Twat?
And off you went on a tangent, your job is to follow orders and directives like an obedient little lapdog and that you must do. Don't take on that advisory role all too seriously. Dimwit?

Lolz tht escalated quickly.
Doc vs pharmacist :D

@Dubious
Here is what I was talking about :D
Normal everyday stuff of pdf.

A gangadeshi calling the pot black, lmao. Listen here you meek little cuck, first of i hail from a place which is your nation's worst nightmare in case a war breaks out. I can take on 3 little twerps of your kind without breaking a sweat. And my junk is fairer than your face :agree: i can send you pics for your visual orgasms, i know you want to don't blush baby :disagree:
As for my profession, as long as i am alive, the likes of you will keep receiving loaded and maintenance doses of enemas and suppositories both figuratively and if the need be, practically ;) so be careful what you wish for, you shrimp. My whole purpose on this forum is to put cunts like you in their rightful place - strategically positioned in the supine position with the lower extremities wide open for some good ol' pounding and grinding. Getting banned in the process is just a badge of honour i proudly show off for my services. ;)

gangadeshi
Luit poriya(sons of the mighty Brahmaputra)
I can take on 3 little twerps of your kind without breaking a sweat.
You wouldn't last a round with me in the boxing ring, though it's been some years i since i've played competitively.
i can send you pics for your visual orgasms
That you were mentally deranged was well known to us, we can add sexually perverted to the list too.
My whole purpose on this forum is to put cunts like you in their rightful place -
And you are doing a heck of a job. Mommy would be proud.

Good news..chances of rain for tomorrows match is only 40 percent it seems.

GMCH'ot kori ase ne private ot? Eku nai, duty comes first, aru chance pale hotstar ot sai thakibo paribo..
Alrig
Luit poriya(sons of the mighty Brahmaputra)

You wouldn't last a round with me in the boxing ring, though it's been some years i since i've played competitively.

That you were mentally deranged was well known to us, we can add sexually perverted to the list too.

And you are doing a heck of a job. Mommy would be proud.
Hahhahahhaa ! How cute ! An indian nigga saying he knows boxing ! Hahahhahah you just made my day gangu ! Ahh how i wish for us to meet some day...some day ! I would love to get in a boxing ring with you and 2 more of your kind. That's my biggest desire now ...i know ur kind inside out you pathetic waste of space...the genetically-coward natural cucks on the face of the planet ! I think we can arrange for a fight somewhere neutral what do you say tough guy? Come on now...dont shy away ..i wont be killing you dont worry...i dont want you dead. I want you alive and suffering. I am a sadist and you're the perfect masochist, should be fun ! and oh as far as degeneracy goes, i am your worst fear and wildest dream

Lolz tht escalated quickly.
Doc vs pharmacist :D

@Dubious
Here is what I was talking about :D
Normal everyday stuff of pdf.
Yeah, me kicking some gangu *** and getting banned for it. That's my sole purpose here

I m losing interest. There is too much weather interruption.

Alrig

Hahhahahhaa ! How cute ! An indian nigga saying he knows boxing ! Hahahhahah you just made my day gangu ! Ahh how i wish for us to meet some day...some day ! I would love to get in a boxing ring with you and 2 more of your kind. That's my biggest desire now ...i know ur kind inside out you pathetic waste of space...the genetically-coward natural cucks on the face of the planet ! I think we can arrange for a fight somewhere neutral what do you say tough guy? Come on now...dont shy away ..i wont be killing you dont worry...i dont want you dead. I want you alive and suffering. I am a sadist and you're the perfect masochist, should be fun ! and oh as far as degeneracy goes, i am your worst fear and wildest dream

Yeah, me kicking some gangu *** and getting banned for it. That's my sole purpose here
Yeaahhhh!!! Righht kya martial pharmacist,,laajawab.
U showed ur worth in ur posts n i understood it,,,typical bhayya,no need of reiterating it .

We need to keep it simple and play to our strengths,
If we bat first, consolidate with first three and let loose in the last ten overs, If we are chasing, Virat, Dhoni, Jadhav need to unleash their usual. Depending on the conditions, it wouldn't hurt to explore Jadeja instead of Kuldeep.

The top two ODI ranked batsmen are Kohli and Sharma, Bumrah is top ranked ODI bowler and Chahal and yadav in the top ten. To me, the key batsmen against Pakistan would be the top three and Dhoni

View attachment 564450

If these 4 can keep calm and not throw away their wickets, It should be a good game to watch.
As a Pakistani i absolutely dread Dhoni even more so than Kohli. I watched Bumrah in your first 2 games and he and B.Kumar is a real threat considering our Batsmen. I didnt watch Chahal and this WC is the first time i heard of him so dont know anything about him. Although he did take 4 wickets in the First.

On a sidenote There might not be a match. its raining on weekend there.

Back
Top Bottom