What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

The game of India and pakistan is on fathers day.now I am sure that icc completely coordinated with bcci related to Pakistani games.india is using influence to take revenge from pakistan.remember Pakistan defeated India in icc champions trophy on father's day.looks like everything is already fixed.i am sure India is using influence and India might win this world cup but world is not fool.everyone knows what's happening.shame on bcci and indian cricket fans.india using cheap tactics to revenge pakistan.you can also see Indian games aren't affected with rain.they are provided batting pitches and check their schedule.all of their games are on good batting surfaces.pathetic bcci using icc to take revenge from Pakistan on fathers day.cheap people cheap board.

As a Pakistani i absolutely dread Dhoni even more so than Kohli. I watched Bumrah in your first 2 games and he and B.Kumar is a real threat considering our Batsmen. I didnt watch Chahal and this WC is the first time i heard of him so dont know anything about him. Although he did take 4 wickets in the First.

On a sidenote There might not be a match. its raining on weekend there.

Nah Bhuvneshwari is overrated Shami is bigger threat but Kholi has some sort of hardon for Bhuv and I'm not complaining. Bumrah was kind of figured out by the Aussies and there is time to learn from that game but he is probably biggest bowling threat.

Pakistan's chances are looking good but they've been good in the past it's mostly about handling the pressure. With Pakistani batting who knows what they will produce.

Lolz,,,conspiracy theory 101
Kuch bhi karlo, le ki hum burey hai :D

Oh they will remain silent,of course. As long as it it not about Islam or Pakistan,,,,afterall it's pdf.
Don't let tht bother u.
Life is more thn some obscure forum dear. Learn to face it with dignity. We r assamese.

I mean you can easily defeat pakistan but using cheap tactics like this can be understandable to all.bcci using these tactics to revenge pakistan.looks like you never forget champions trophy fathers day defeat.this date shows clearly that India wants revenge and seriously this is cheap.

I mean you can easily defeat pakistan but using cheap tactics like this can be understandable to all.bcci using these tactics to revenge pakistan.looks like you never forget champions trophy fathers day defeat.this date shows clearly that India wants revenge and seriously this is cheap.
Yes,,,as I stated earlier in the thread, we shud win.
Didn't know about fathers day n champions Trophy being on fathers day.
Look its a game,,,har jeet hoti rahegi

Let us know when boxers representing Pakistan ever manage to achieve anything worthwhile in boxing..
Let us know why India with over 1 billion population who act so tough on internet always loses to Pakistan in a real fight :woot::lol:

:coffee::toast_sign: Hero :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:coffee::toast_sign:

Pakistani channel come out with a shocker ....:cheesy: lol

Last edited:
Seeing the current Pakistani side..it should be a cake walk for India. I see Kohli or Rohit scoring a century... Pakistan has no chance against India. Infact now I kind of lost interest in India Pakistan matches due to the lack of skill in current Pakistani team...I remember days of Wasim akram, Waqar, Akhtar, Inzamam, Anwar.. when there was a real fight. Now its just mostly luck if they win a match or two even against other teams.

Seeing the current Pakistani side..it should be a cake walk for India. I see Kohli or Rohit scoring a century... Pakistan has no chance against India. Infact now I kind of lost interest in India Pakistan matches due to the lack of skill in current Pakistani team...I remember days of Wasim akram, Waqar, Akhtar, Inzamam, Anwar.. when there was a real fight. Now its just mostly luck if they win a match or two even against other teams.

That shows how little you know about Pakistan team. This is the team that brought down England who is better than India currently. :dirol:

Yes,,,as I stated earlier in the thread, we shud win.
Didn't know about fathers day n champions Trophy being on fathers day.
Look its a game,,,har jeet hoti rahegi

India will win quite easily but this fathers day date shows clearly that icc loves to work with bcci.bcci have 80 percent share in icc.using fathers day to revenge Pakistan shows the level of mentality.your board is corrupt.first army caps than dhoni dagger insignia and now fathers day date! This is too much.you are bringing politics in sports.that's not cool.

India will win quite easily but this fathers day date shows clearly that icc loves to work with bcci.bcci have 80 percent share in icc.using fathers day to revenge Pakistan shows the level of mentality.your board is corrupt.first army caps than dhoni dagger insignia and now fathers day date! This is too much.you are bringing politics in sports.that's not cool.

What makes you think they will win "easily"?

World cup matches against India is all about handling pressure and expectation of people which India handled better in the past . If you look at overall record then Pakistan is still ahead of India so they have been dominated India in the past in bilateral series. Record in champion trophy is also good ..Its only world cup where they have failed consistently even when they had strong team . India is strong team but no team is undefeatable if you play good on particular day and minimise the mistake in fielding , batting and bowling. Confidence and intent is the key if you are willing to win big matches

At an overall level mongols have won most battles in Asia, that does not make them most powerful country today,
overall level is bullshit, Pak team is not where close to India since last 15 years, there have been few exceptions (which you can count on fingers), thats it

Indian team is very strong, they have many experience players while Pakistani team consist of mostly new players.

Back
Top Bottom