What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

At an overall level mongols have won most battles in Asia, that does not make them most powerful country today,
overall level is bullshit, Pak team is not where close to India since last 15 years, there have been few exceptions (which you can count on fingers), thats it
Can you share the stats for last 15 years to back your claims?
Last series which we played against strong Indian team was in India in 2012-2013 which we had won 2-1 lol
India is hesitating to play series with Pakistan because they love their army jawans eventhough they forget about army jawan when play with Pakistan in world cup so play with us regular series then we will see who is dominant in recent times otherwise just winning few random match will not change stats much

Must sound astonishing to you but your barbaric hordes couldn't reign over my land even for a single day in those 800 years. Their forays were brutally repulsed, and were culled left, right and centre.

But don't let that make you go overboard on a sports related thread, now that you have already been vanquished in the boxing duel!!
oh la la la..
you must thank muslims that they arrived and taught you guys some manners. warna you guys would have always lived in horrible sociial divisions of shuder and brehman and khashtri and kept putting hard earned monies in the stomach of idols. dont forget AShok Chankia, who killed how many ? shall i answer mr barbaric ?

calm the f down.. and be mindful of what you write ..

Seeing the current Pakistani side..it should be a cake walk for India. I see Kohli or Rohit scoring a century... Pakistan has no chance against India. Infact now I kind of lost interest in India Pakistan matches due to the lack of skill in current Pakistani team...I remember days of Wasim akram, Waqar, Akhtar, Inzamam, Anwar.. when there was a real fight. Now its just mostly luck if they win a match or two even against other teams.
it was a real fight from india those days... now days its from pakistan haha
i remember how pakistan used tio beat india in 97 percent of the matches.. however, time doesnt stay the same forever

How about i shovel my junk into your obedient black cunt eh? Gangadeshi scum? May be in your country they come across as lapdogs like everyone else but in the outer world things are run a bit differently you chicken legged black *** gangadeshi cunt. Think twice before you open your little shithole of a cunt, i can assure you that i can fill both of your holes. I just have the right kind of 'stuff' for pathetic little cunts like you.
Child enough with the bad language...You can take the gutter mouth to the streets and live in some preconcieved dignity but here on PDF we Pakistanis are proud to be civilized! SO kindly either wash your mouth with dettol before logging in or do us a favour and drop the Pakistani flags!

And off you went on a tangent, your job is to follow orders and directives like an obedient little lapdog and that you must do. Don't take on that advisory role all too seriously. Dimwit?
@halupridol interesting how you didnt get to the source of the derailment :tsk:

it's actually
ur posts tht represent the real u.

How come this speech didnt come on for your own bhiyya level indian mate who actually started it?

it's for everyone to see, ,which one of u capitulated.
it is ...isnt it?

@pragmatic_dude not at all pragmatic attacking another member ESP when your own mate is the one who started it....and went off on a 2 vs 1 keyboard fight :tsk:

You guys drop 3-4 catches like today and Rohit and Kohli will take you to the cleaners. If we bat first 330 is minimum I am expecting. and you dont have the batsmen to chase it

looks at these baboons excelling not at real cricket but at this entertainment shit played now a days! their bhagwans sachins gangulys and dravids were were scared to play us and we treated them like some shitty low level team and now thhese idiots talk like they have dominated us for like for ever!

i am sure indian bollywood fans enjoy todays cricket but purist hate it,its a dumb game now to please the crowd and sponsors

Child enough with the bad language...You can take the gutter mouth to the streets and live in some preconcieved dignity but here on PDF we Pakistanis are proud to be civilized! SO kindly either wash your mouth with dettol before logging in or do us a favour and drop the Pakistani flags!

How come this speech didnt come on for your own bhiyya level indian mate who actually started it?

it is ...isnt it?

@pragmatic_dude not at all pragmatic attacking another member ESP when your own mate is the one who started it....and went off on a 2 vs 1 keyboard fight :tsk:

it is ...isnt it?

Aye aye captain. Just one thing to add : @KeyBORED Warrior is also my mate.

looks at these baboons excelling not at real cricket but at this entertainment shit played now a days! their bhagwans sachins gangulys and dravids were were scared to play us and we treated them like some shitty low level team and now thhese idiots talk like they have dominated us for like for ever!

i am sure indian bollywood fans enjoy todays cricket but purist hate it,its a dumb game now to please the crowd and sponsors
Spot on mate, as a purist i have stopped watching cricket all together, I just watch gulli danda. I hear pakistan gulli danda team will be touring us next summer.
I admit i still miss cricket, when I do i just watch a still screenshot of Pakistan team jersey and obtain cricket Nirvana for few seconds.

Aye aye captain. Just one thing to add : @KeyBORED Warrior is also my mate.

Spot on mate, as a purist i have stopped watching cricket all together, I just watch gulli danda. I hear pakistan gulli danda team will be touring us next summer.
I admit i still miss cricket, when I do i just watch a still screenshot of Pakistan team jersey and obtain cricket Nirvana for few seconds.
i hear sanchin dravid and ganguly the idols of indian cricket do the same! you in big boys club mate enjoy your stay;

i hear sanchin dravid and ganguly the idols of indian cricket do the same! you in big boys club mate enjoy your stay;
So the big boys also play tic tac toe, they may need to seeing Pakistan cricket team recent performance.

So the big boys also play tic tac toe, they may need to seeing Pakistan cricket team recent performance.
well if they want to watch real cricket they can always play past matches against Pakistan! light a smoke and enjpy with idols!!

and after you are done watcjing all the matches please post head to hwad scores in this thread!

okay tag me when you are done

Today we lost the match by our own mistakes look at the wicket how we lost and how many catches we have dropped. So I think no one can say who will win the match. You would need only 4 good deliveries out of many to get indian batting lineup.

Today we lost the match by our own mistakes look at the wicket how we lost and how many catches we have dropped. So I think no one can say who will win the match. You would need only 4 good deliveries out of many to get indian batting lineup.
Indian middle order hasn't really been tested so anything can happen if the early wickets fall.

Back
Top Bottom