What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Pakistani batsman have ability to make big score only if they learn which ball to play and which play to leave and work on their short selection. They are playing decent and suddenly you see them playing some stupid short out of nowhere and giving easy catch to fielders . If we look at technique of great batsman Smith/Kohli/Warner/Rohit/William then they always play risk free cricket and build inning by playing short in gaps, rotating strikes and trying not to play in the air..its only after they build a inning then they go for sixes and hitting senseless. Its all about mental strength and going for playing maximum overs to give your team a chance and only this bring consistency in batting
It is 50 over game not T20 that you have to hit from 1st ball.

Even though the batsmen start slow the teams are easily scoring above 300 because they accelerate in the last 10 overs

So you are saying Pakistan can't defeat India on Father's Day?

Even before the match has started you have conceded defeat.

i think pakistan is a weak team but i hate your brutal tactics.this is not fair by bbci.using resources for taking revenge is not allowed.

i think pakistan is a weak team but i hate your brutal tactics.this is not fair by bbci.using resources for taking revenge is not allowed.
If Pakistan is a weak team (which is true) then why whine. They will loose on any day.

As for the schedule India Pakistan matches will be on a Sunday to get maximum viewership it is a pure business decision. That it happens to be Father's day is just icing on the cake

If Pakistan is a weak team (which is true) then why whine. They will loose on any day.

As for the schedule India Pakistan matches will be on a Sunday to get maximum viewership it is a pure business decision. That it happens to be Father's day is just icing on the cake

First of all it is not a weak team defeatists like @Arsalan 345 are just shameful and don't know what they're talking about. Can a weak team defeat England? Come back at the end of the WC and tell me who else defeats them at home in the WC. The fact that it's on Father's day is irrelevant.

Pak isnt a weak team if you look at them each one of them is a match winning player,what they lack is professionalism and attitude.

First of all it is not a weak team defeatists like @Arsalan 345 are just shameful and don't know what they're talking about. Can a weak team defeat England? Come back at the end of the WC and tell me who else defeats them at home in the WC. The fact that it's on Father's day is irrelevant.
He has been whining about Father's Day since the beginning of the thread. That is why I said day of the match does not matter and a weak team can be defeated any day

And Pakistan is weak in the sense that you don't have match winners like Kohli, Bumrah, Warner, Joe Root etc

i think bcci is doing everything to improve itself among indian fans.politics and sports are different things which bcci don't understand.

He has been whining about Father's Day since the beginning of the thread. That is why I said day of the match does not matter and a weak team can be defeated any day

And Pakistan is weak in the sense that you don't have match winners like Kohli, Bumrah, Warner, Joe Root etc

this guy @Microsoft is trying everything to seek my attention but i ignore him.you can see above that he even quoted me but i didn't reply back.he quoted me on various threads.he is doing personal attacks but he is on my ignore list.may the better team wins.i hope india will not make fun of us after our defeat.

We also "weak" in ICC champions Trophy Final as critics like you said before final.

I think there is no chance.india has improved in spin department.pakistani batsmen don't know how to play kuldeep and chahal.i think we have no chance against india.india has learned lesson from icc champions trophy final and made remarkable changes.i think even if we survive bumrah spell,chahal will do it for India.a washout would be useful.we must be realistic.we have no chance.
How great that you have such a losers attitude.

its a world cup so i dont think pak team has any chance. india is a far better and professional side.

Like I said tell me which teams defeat England at the end of the WC.

Back
Top Bottom