What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

As far as Tendulkar, Dravid and Ganguly, Just to come close to ODI centuries by these three, you would need to stack up 7 top batsmen Pakistan ever produced. And anyone claiming Sachin Sourav and Rahul were scared to play doesn't know jackshit about cricket.

View attachment 565219
When you are comparing centuries then you should also compare the number of matches played by batsman above

Nobody goes to pak...west indies timings not suitable for subcontunent and australia viewers...sri lanka and bangladesh cant host such a big tournament...who is left? SA, AUS AND NZ , india and england

Nobody goes to pak...west indies timings not suitable for subcontunent and australia viewers...sri lanka and bangladesh cant host such a big tournament...who is left? SA, AUS AND NZ , india and england
I think soon you will have just big three playing cricket with each others

When you are comparing centuries then you should also compare the number of matches played by batsman above
if your batsmen cannot survive long enough in international cricket, that reflects poorly on thier ability.
but if you insist sure lets do that.

upload_2019-6-15_0-4-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-15_0-3-41.png
    upload_2019-6-15_0-3-41.png
    16 KB · Views: 39
As far as purists, India does pretty well at tests.

View attachment 565217

View attachment 565218

As far as Tendulkar, Dravid and Ganguly, Just to come close to ODI centuries by these three, you would need to stack up 7 top batsmen Pakistan ever produced. And anyone claiming Sachin Sourav and Rahul were scared to play doesn't know jackshit about cricket.

View attachment 565219
against Pakistan they were ordinary when cricket was actually a game of skill where both batsman and bowler were tested when both had equal opportunity and whoever had more skill came on top! but now its all about batters and entertainment,small grounds, idiot crowd,thicker bats,stupid power plays,new ball afterb35 overs.cricket for me is boring now! not because Pakistan suck but because cricket in general sucks

against Pakistan they were ordinary when cricket was actually a game of skill where both batsman and bowler were tested when both had equal opportunity and whoever had more skill came on top! but now its all about batters and entertainment,small grounds, idiot crowd,thicker bats,stupid power plays,new ball afterb35 overs.cricket for me is boring now! not because Pakistan suck but because cricket in general sucks
Sure.

Another ignorant statement from what seems to be a casual fan. Not worth the effort.
Your retarded logic for team evaluation tells me your cricketing knowledge. Happy gully cricket to you kid. See ya

Why you dont share the data and stats of last 10 years ? I don't think Pakistan has played much cricket with India in last ten years again because your BCCI politicise cricket and Indian team was not competitive at all in the Past thats why Pakistan is still ahead in test and one days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_cricket_rivalry
If you can brag about Pakistan doninating India in the past then it's your responsibility to know where your team stands in the last decade. And please don't give me 'bcci did this, bcci did that cry'. Week back you were rejoicibg PCB made dhoni take his glove off.. So please spare me of those bcci bs. Moreover bcci doesn't play.. It's the players... And after a certain point... India has dominated Pakistan consistently... If trends continue like this... It won't be long when your head to head will also be in favour of India. Read a bit if you don't believe.

These guys live in their own bubble. According to them India never even could play against Pakistan.... Not saying Pakistani players were not good.. But according to them Indian players were so scared that they never even stood up.. Someone ask them how did even these centuries against them come for Sachin and gangulys and dravid. Stats are meaningless for these emotional lots. Lol
As far as purists, India does pretty well at tests.

View attachment 565217

View attachment 565218

View attachment 565219

Last edited:
That's a good question. Because that peoves how unfit your players are and how short lived their careers are. So it can be two reasons.. Either bad fitness or bad performance. You choose and tell us.

Thats a slap on the faces of whoever says Pakistani batsmen are/we're better than Indian batsmen. Bowlers I agree have been always better in Pakistan but batsmen.. they are miles behind. As I said stats are meaningless for them.
if your batsmen cannot survive long enough in international cricket, that reflects poorly on thier ability.
but if you insist sure lets do that.

View attachment 565223

How great that you have such a losers attitude.
Be realistic.

I do not agree with it...Pakistan is and have the ability to be in top 4 after the pathetic show by SA...
But yes, Pakistan cricket team is not mentally tough..They need to mentored from your past prodigy like Anwar or Ramiz Raja to explain you to play a waiting game..
Just look at Pakistan Australia match..It is not like Aussies win the match rather Pakistan lost it..

Wahab and Sarfaraz are playing well..You nees around 60 run in 50 balls..Now Wahab knows a settle batsman in otherside...Still then he keep on swinging his bat...That is the problem with Pakistan team...It is not about talent rather intent to play a pragmatic game...Your batsman should be told to avoid playing shots or taking risk till 35 over...Then in last 15 over you can score 150 if you have wicket..

You guys put lot of pressure on Pakistan cricket team to play against India which is sometimes too much pressure for any team too..

Each team need a branding.. it should be taken in a positive way that inspite of being a pariah of hosting international cricket in pakistam since last 10 year, Pakistan is a top 5 team who are favorite to win...Cricketing world should be grateful to Pakistan public for their motivation to produce quality players inspite of so much adverse situation..
Problem is not Pakistan cricket team.problem here is bcci and it's influence over icc.bcci setting new low standards.

Back
Top Bottom