What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

That's a good question. Because that peoves how unfit your players are and how short lived their careers are. So it can be two reasons.. Either bad fitness or bad performance. You choose and tell us.
You are so funny. Yes our players were so unfit and useless yet we were still better than you in stats. It seem centuries of Sachin did not help much

Tests: (India 9; Pakistan 11)
ODIs: (India 56; Pakistan 74)

As far last 15 recent ODI matches played between India and Pakistan mostly in England, India, Bangladesh

India won: 9
Pakistan won: 6

I will not consider it poor record considering the fact that we have no international cricket at home and did not invested in cricket as much as BCCI did in recent years

Stats are meaningless for these emotional lots. Lol
I have shared the stats lol

Guys ..any one from Manchestor?? what is the weather forecast for tomorrow??
Weather on Sunday is not bad in the morning and afternoon but light rain shower is expected from 17.00 onwards. Its been raining from last few days so will be wet outfields

Be realistic.

Problem is not Pakistan cricket team.problem here is bcci and it's influence over icc.bcci setting new low standards.
I think u are a kind of guy that loses before he enters the arena. Now that's a realistic fact

Whichever team plays better on the day will win, past stats and records don't mean much for the game on that particular day. Given I have to wake up at 3.30 in the morning to watch the game, I am just hoping that both teams give it their 100% and we get to see an exciting match till the end.

Anything that's not in Pakistan's favour is either a shit or just not important. Such retarded logic. Your akhtars, and wasims and waqars could not do a s#it to the scared sachins and gangulys and dravids in the last as many world cups.
Yes Indian team in the past has not been organised properly and was... Remember the word.. Was... Dominated by Pakistan team.. but hey.. come out of the rat hole now... If education has ever touched you then try researching a bit... Take out data of last 10 years and see who has dominated whom.. You will realise that your so called great team has been consistently losing to India and India has dominated Pakistan. Talk about now.. Because your stand no where. Atleast in the past India Pakistan matches used to be interesting because of tough competition.. Now the $hit performance by your team is so pathetic your team has actually ruined the excitement. Choke on that but reality is your national team is not even comparable with Indian team. At max you can be called unpredictable but definitely not worth the show.

This reply is full of ignorance. I dare you to check the average is schjn against Pakistan when Wasim and waqar was there. It was 32 in one days and 33 I Tests. While his overall average was 60.
I saw 2Ws all my life and Sachin . And India was a pottt side. So take a climber in your mouth and Sachin has many of his centuries against Sri Lanka and. Zimbabwe and most.of.them in India on batting pitches. So take your shit on your face jatt

This reply is full of ignorance. I dare you to check the average is schjn against Pakistan when Wasim and waqar was there. It was 32 in one days and 33 I Tests. While his overall average was 60.
I saw 2Ws all my life and Sachin . And India was a pottt side. So take a climber in your mouth and Sachin has many of his centuries against Sri Lanka and. Zimbabwe and most.of.them in India on batting pitches. So take your shit on your face jatt
And how many times tendukkar got "unfit " before Pakistan series , you have to count that too. He was scoring Centjries weeks before Pakistan series and suddenly , unfit to play Wasim and waqar.
What else do you want me to bring up ? I can bring up every tiny detail.

What has India ever bought to the game of cricket ? For a cricket mad nation with 1.7 billion persons honestly what have they ever given to the great game of cricket ??

Zilch

India will win by huge margin
Move to India and when they lose you can trash ur TV

Every India Pakistan game is a world cup final and the only real winner is cricket.
We may argue all sorts but the guys on the field dont hate each other only politicians do.

Note...baap kon betta kon is quiet

Pakistan vs India: Chris Gayle announces support for hyped World Cup game with multicolored suit

485107_6458911_13_updates.jpg

Ahead of the Pakistan vs India clash on Sunday, fans have their excitement skyrocketing but turns out fellow cricketers from other teams are just as hyped for the big game.

West Indies’ batsman Chris Gayle was spotted on Saturday donning a special, custom-made suit to announce his support for both the arch-rivals.

I see India winning this, Pakistan have been terrible.

Pakistan vs India: Chris Gayle announces support for hyped World Cup game with multicolored suit

485107_6458911_13_updates.jpg

Ahead of the Pakistan vs India clash on Sunday, fans have their excitement skyrocketing but turns out fellow cricketers from other teams are just as hyped for the big game.

West Indies’ batsman Chris Gayle was spotted on Saturday donning a special, custom-made suit to announce his support for both the arch-rivals.
Comedy man.

What has India ever bought to the game of cricket ? For a cricket mad nation with 1.7 billion persons honestly what have they ever given to the great game of cricket ??

Money and that's what matters to the players.

Pakistani people are so negative.

I dont care if we win or lose but I support Pakistan and belive they will win.

Sadly I am going to start my climb on koser gange mountain so have to catch a skardu flight at 6am.
No matter what. Support green

hope that damn rain stays the hell away.

forecast:

Precipitation: 70%
Humidity: 74%

:tdown:

also read that ad spots were going for 250k or 2.5lakh Indian rupees per second for this one, most were sold months in advance, last minute adverts are even more marked up than these. :o:

Zilch

This is the truth India is practice practice practice what exists and perfect it, not any good contributions to cricket. Whereas Pakistani players are more innovative.

Zilch
sachin-759-1482044970-800.jpg

sachin1.jpg

The greatest batsman to have ever played the game.

Kohli and others may beat his records but... voh baat nahi hai. :P

This dude was perfection.

Back
Top Bottom