What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

What has India ever bought to the game of cricket ? For a cricket mad nation with 1.7 billion persons honestly what have they ever given to the great game of cricket ??

Zilch

Actually...we have given 80% of revenue to ICC that is helping ICC to be richer every year and spread crixket to other nations.

And overall, cricket enabled to create billion dollar brand for India which helped up to create infrastructure of cricket at grassroot level...Now an ordinary state level cricker is rich enough to make cricket as a career for life...
These are just one of the few benifits that cricket has done foe India

What a world we live in these days for these kind of spontaneous things. Before couldn't get this kind of honest, spontaneous, open interaction between former players for our benefit.

Actually there few players of Pakistan who are legend and resoected in India...Unlike Miadad and Afridi who are over rated Pakistan players, Akram, Anwar,Imran, Waqar Younous. , Saqlin Mustaq and Shoib Mullick and good gentlemen...

Jitne India ki hamnay aur sari dunya nay li haina 27 Feb se abhe tak jitne inke bezati ki hay lol kal inhonay activate hona hay

What has India ever bought to the game of cricket ? For a cricket mad nation with 1.7 billion persons honestly what have they ever given to the great game of cricket ??

Zilch
upload_2019-6-16_8-10-13.jpeg

Conditions, Luck, unpredictability aside, if Pakistan keeps like the way they have been playing for the last 4-5 months and in the world cup, this should be an easy win for India, i would be surprised if they don't.

Actually there few players of Pakistan who are legend and resoected in India...Unlike Miadad and Afridi who are over rated Pakistan players, Akram, Anwar,Imran, Waqar Younous. , Saqlin Mustaq and Shoib Mullick and good gentlemen...

Yes I know this, but I'm saying to have a nice skype kind of session etc. Before it would be more formal setting when we see player interaction outside the field.

Back
Top Bottom