What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

12C43CF5-6F18-4310-970D-7AF4E56307ED.jpeg

Atleast that was our best chance. We won against England in this way, we defeated the same India in Champions trophy final by batting first and scoring big. I mean like what the fcuk when we have solid examples of successful victories by batting first than why did they opted to bat second. I think this has to do with mullah Inzi presence in UK... He might have forced Sarfraz to bad second.

Perhaps this would have been a better idea. We are not good at chasing. That much is sure.

Pakistan can't chase.our record and our history proves that we can't chase.we need new players and new captain.we need bowlers that can take early wickets.we need technical batsmen and not players from psl.psl should be Immediately banned.kindly don't go to watch psl games because this psl has destroyed our cricket.inzamam should be banned from taking any post in near future.we need complete overhaul.we don't need overrated players.

Ok guys...congrats to India..getting sleep..i will watch the celebrations tomorrow morning

Pakistan can't chase.our record and our history proves that we can't chase.we need new players and new captain.we need bowlers that can take early wickets.we need technical batsmen and not players from psl.psl should be Immediately banned.kindly don't go to watch psl games because this psl has destroyed our cricket.inzamam should be banned from taking any post in near future.we need complete overhaul.we don't need overrated players.

T20 is not ODI. I agree. Pakistan needs to work on its domestic cricket. This is where you can groom and produce proper ODI players. PSL league is fun for fans.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom