What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

did pakistan send the girls team ,,to play against , india in world cup cricket 2019?
nah, if it was girls team.. we'd have been courteous to show them the door to play our girls team.. I think your boys team cannot defeat out girls team currently :P

We will see what he will do in bowling but if he was chosen for bowling why send him for batting?

He is a chutiya with a great attitude. BCCI should ask him to retire.

How about sending him back to Ranji ,he is not ready to represent country.

How is Vijay considered an all rounder, his batting is similar to that of a Shami or Nehra

Anybody now have doubts about selection of Vijay Shankar over Karthik/Pant :-)

Vijay Shankar(rm) 5.2 0 22 2 4.12

No pun intended.....

I
I was watching the way commentators with their English accent are like
" It's all over for farkhar "..... Rofl

So it's the 7-0 for India against Pakistan in world Cup.

Secondly whatever is head to head is now the gap is shorter by 1 more. This gap has been shortening since last decade... I had said this earlier and will say again... India vs Pakistan head to head score is just a past glory doe India and just a matter of time considering how frequently they face each other.

Lastly I will be really honest about India Pakistan matches... I don't watch cricket much nowadays but only imp matches like India vs Australia or India vs Pakistan... But it's disapointing to see this condition of Pakistani team. Due to their bad management the rivalry has lost its charm as the matches are now one sides even before it starts.

Adios guys

did pakistan send the girls team ,,to play against , india in world cup cricket 2019?

Well I know you don't mean to actually offend but still I find this comment as sexist. Sorry to disagree with that

Wasim is teaching the whole.world even Indian chawala have become better bowlers because of him.
And we don't.take.his help. It's a curse on us really. Absolute curse. Been thinking of this for last few years.
Wasim waqar and miandad. We don't need anyone else. No external.coach. Our team.doesnt really speak or understand English v well.

Inzimam Ul Haq has requested the match to be stopped so Pakistani Team can perform prayers for 20 minutes. Please observe the silence as our team prays for rain

hqdefault.jpg

Sir we don't have a Tablikhi Jamaat standard beard can we play in team ?
Scoring 300+ runs in PSL Pakistani league for last 3-4 years

5891c76c4f753.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom