What's new

Pak Suzuki stopping Alto 1000 manufacturing

Well India has its on Standards , Euro-1,II,II or IV or V engine needs that type of fuel standard to get the result.

In India govt made its on standard based on Euro- IV i.e. Bharat-IV, till now Bharat- IV - Euro-IV is become standard in india's metro city as Euro-IV stand fuel is available in those city. by Next year petroleum companies will be able to supply Euro-IV type fuel in rest of India , so In Entire India Euro-IV will become norm for cars etc.

By 2014-15 India metro City will become Euro-V and will be supplied with Euro-V type fuel and 16-17 rest of India will become Euro-V standard.

This is the reason why chinese companies are not able to enter Indias market due to strict Pollution norms. Moreover In India by 2015 , Govt notified that all companies avg milage of fleet should be 18-20 Kmpl , thats why many companies will be launching more furl efficient car/models.

Pakistan should allow Tata sales i the country...
Tata nano is needed....

yep ,pak should open its markets for TATA ..:tup:
tata megapixel.. .:eek:

tata-pixel-interiors-left.jpg

tata-mega-pixel-rear-3-4.jpg

d4f06d8b66dbc62091fb45f7fb72c76c_555X416_1.jpg

It is just a trick to sell old low quality cars to us. Euro II standard is for cars running on petrol or diesel and has nothing to do with cars running on CNG which are green cars. Almost all Alto 1000 in Pakistan run on CNG and are cleaner than even a Euro IV standard car.

quality of Suzuki PK is pathetic in the 1st place.

I have heard a little while ago that Suzuki is going to shift its plant from Pakistan to bangladesh. More over yesterday I have heard that many people have been complaining since the last 2 years that the Roh-e-Afza is quite short or almost invisible from the market its just because of the fact that the company that makes it is moving its plant from Pakistan to India and Qarshi is also relocating its plant from Pakistan to bangladesh as well in India. I hoped that people of this country would realize the fact that our industries should be part of our economy, there are Political Parities that used to ask money from them every month and even threatens them to take their part workers as their employees and if they won't then they owner and his family would be killed. The problem even worsen because there is not a single party there are lots of parties that wants to take the jobs and give it to their workers with the salary that is not offered by the company and more over they threaten that the owner will not going to give this job to any other party members or to any other person in any way. So this is also the reason for un employment in Pakistan. So there is nothing an honest man can do, I am a resident of Karachi and used to feel that pain that there is a situation in Karachi which worsening by every passing hour and minute. I used to see many trucks with machinery loaded on them running on the roads and most probably going towards the port which is a sign of industries moving outside Pakistan, this happens after sunset. ALLAH is the only one who can save our Present and Future.... Ameen.

Who cares Euro norms, make your own norms. India doesn't follow euro norms, rather we have our own norm/starndards Bharat I, II, III, and IV.

Who cares Euro norms, make your own norms. India doesn't follow euro norms, rather we have our own norm/starndards Bharat I, II, III, and IV.

That is right. We should have our own standards based on CNG fuel since that is the fuel most Pakistani cars use.

That is right. We should have our own standards based on CNG fuel since that is the fuel most Pakistani cars use.
What is the efficiency of CNG combustion wrt Petrol/Diesel ,how many CNG filling stations are available around compared to Pertol and how safe is CNG technology?

Invite the Sri Lankan Company………….

Micro Cars is a automobile company based in Sri Lanka

Micro Cars Limited
43qz.jpg
no offence, the car looks as ugly as the lady who is there in the pic. Atleast the car manufactures should have roped in a good model.

And whats with the heads up display you are talking about? i last heared that this kind of a feature is available inonly luxury class segment
ex of how a modern heads up display will look
iphone-ar-car-hud-heads-up-display-imaginyze-4.jpg

Don't worry, be happy! The Alto is one of the hottest selling cars in India. These can be exported to meet Pakistani demands!!
transport-043.gif

Cheers!

What is the efficiency of CNG combustion wrt Petrol/Diesel ,how many CNG filling stations are available around compared to Pertol and how safe is CNG technology?

CNG engines are generally more efficient than petrol engines since CNG has a motor octane number of 150 compared to the regular petrol which is 88. Pakistan has something about 5000 CNG filling stations all over the country. And CNG is safer than petrol if used according to engineering standards, since CNG cylinders are bullet proof against armor piercing 7.62 mm bullets and the natural gas itself is lighter than air and dissipates into atmosphere if there is any leak. Petrol tanks by comparison are not bullet proof and any leak can lead to a fire and explosion. Also CNG is much cheaper and alot more environmentally friendly. A car running on CNG makes one quarter of the pollution of a car running on petrol.

More info:
http://www.iangv.org/home.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas_vehicle

If things go well between both countries, Hero, Bajaj, TATA, and Mahindra would be eager to enter Pakistani market. The quality of 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers in India is way better than in Pakistan. Will surely help Pakistan if Bajaj, and Hero enter the market

CNG engines are generally more efficient than petrol engines since CNG has a motor octane number of 150 compared to the regular petrol which is 88. Pakistan has something about 5000 CNG filling stations all over the country. And CNG is safer than petrol if used according to engineering standards, since CNG cylinders are bullet proof against armor piercing 7.62 mm bullets and the natural gas itself is lighter than air and dissipates into atmosphere if there is any leak. Petrol tanks by comparison are not bullet proof and any leak can lead to a fire and explosion. Also CNG is much cheaper and alot more environmentally friendly. A car running on CNG makes one quarter of the pollution of a car running on petrol.

More info:
IANGV - Alternative Fuels, CNG, LNG, NGV

Natural gas vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for the information, and congrats as Pakistan have the highest number of CNG vehicle :tup:

It happened in India when Euro II compliance was standardized car manufacturers replaced with injector feed fuel system and catalytic converter fitted to comply with Euro II, I think a familiar model was sold in India.

However Euro II compliance killed the 2 stoke motorcycles because they got it hard to comply without effecting the performance

true.. I miss my brothers RD 350 :cry::cry::cry:

We had a really good time with the RD.I can still feel the smell of burnt oil when we return home after a ride.

DAMN U EURO 2.......:argh::argh::angry:

Back
Top Bottom