What's new

PAK RUSHES SNIPERS TO TARGET INDIAN JAWANS

Even if this is the criteria for a deadly military sniper then I am sure that India has many Olympians to be posted on border though, you might like to search about Pakistan Army winning sniper competitions for the 2 times recently and I remember Indian participating in the same sniper games yet couldn't make it close PA sniper. Let's keep sport and military professionals separate for comparison that in short, a shooter in competition has one thing on mind to win gold and soldier knows that if I missed, I will be dead or position revealed.

Being a moderator, everyone in the forum expect you guy's to speak the truth or at-least never hide the facts.:-)

The International sniper competition had the participation of just 15 countries and India won't be able to make reach anywhere close to Pakistan since we never participated in it. :p:

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1002635.shtml

http://english.chinamil.com.cn/news-channels/china-military-news/2016-06/28/content_7123197.htm

An excerpt from the above link;

Five members from a special operations brigade with the PLA 26th Group Army participated in the competition.

They were divided into two teams and competed against 22 teams from seven countries including Kazakhstan, the United States, Russia and Britain. Turkey and India sent observers to the competition. :)

1.This is not wartime.
2. using proportionate response has been an accepted norm so as to avoid escalation.
This isn't an exchange of flowers either. Both sides will look to use whatever they have in their arsenal.

If Pak has such good shooters, they'd win some medals in the Olympics, Asian Games and the Commonwealth Games. I don't recollect Pakistan even winning one - at least not in the last 20 odd years. It is quite clear looking at the medal tally of shooters, which Army produces better ones.

Do you have RTI in Pakistan? Why not file one to get info on Pak casualties?
If they were that bad as you are joyfully claiming then your army wouldn't be talking about it. Your media has gone bonkers over it.

Being a moderator, everyone in the forum expect you guy's to speak the truth or at-least never hide the facts.:-)

The ground reality is indians should pray in their mandirs and mosques that their men don't come face to face with current Pakistan army jawans and officers............ they (indians) would be eaten alive, running here and there to save their lives, not knowing what struck them and what was their crime to get punished like this, indians should take this sniping as a blessing coz current Pakistani army is nothing what maltreated indian army jawans may think. All thanks to FATA, Swat and other problems our enemies facilitated. A well wisher of indian army jawans :-)

For the few on this thread that cheering this on thread thinking amping up the sniper game on the Pak side will only cause the Indian side to bleed- you are very wrong. This is no news to cheer. India will deploy more snipers to counter this and in the process just more unsuspecting Jawans and officers will get targeted on BOTH sides. And going and believing your childish logic of 'our snipers are better' so Pak army will go unscathed- this will surely cause escalation along the LOC and heavier weapons will come into play anyway, and then the snipers will be useless and both sides will suffer casualties. Be realistic. Again no news to be cheering.

The ground reality is indians should pray in their mandirs and mosques that their men don't come face to face with current Pakistan army jawans and officers............ they (indians) would be eaten alive, running here and there to save their lives, not knowing what struck them and what was their crime to get punished like this, indians should take this sniping as a blessing coz current Pakistani army is nothing what maltreated indian army jawans may think. All thanks to FATA, Swat and other problems our enemies facilitated. A well wisher of indian army jawans :-)

The fact that even after decades of multiple insurgencies and terror attacks, Indian army is able to contain the menace of terrorist and never let it get spiral out of control speaks for itself, it's action that speaks louder than words. :)

And here you are comparing you army with IA ?? They initially let the terrorists out of control and now the are doing operations after operations (Operation Zarb-e-Azb , Operation Radd ul Fassad and what not) even including aerial bombardments, and you still claim to be the best ?? LOL :p:

The best is one who can defend his country with minimum effort I guess. :)

P.S: While I don't undermine or consider Pak army to be weak, if you think Indian army is indeed weak, god may help you one who underestimates his enemy. LOL :p:

-- A very wisher of all defense personnel around the globe. :-)

Pakistan army doesn't produce snipers so they can go into olympics type competitions. Trying using that brain of yours lol.
do you believe that Indian Army dies not have sniper or there is no casualty at Pakistani side....there were thousand of Pakistani soldiers killed as well.

We don't know the killing of PAK soldiers, or how many post were totally destroyed along with all occupant's, but things gauged from fact that PAK forced to Dial SOS to every country even UN asking them to stop India from killing its soldiers in large numbers.
Ground reality is different. PAK is best in hiding it in name of national interest.

I am sure IA have returned back with interest to PA.
We do that to show we want peace and end to firing along LOC which India starts first by violating ceasefire where civilians also lose their lives.
I am sure PAK Army also returns the favour with interest when you kill our soldiers, one of the reason your army is worried about our snipers.

The fact that even after decades of multiple insurgencies and terror attacks, Indian army is able to contain the menace of terrorist and never let it get spiral out of control speaks for itself, it's action that speaks louder than words. :)

Stone pelting is terrorism? :D. Look up buddy world is fighting menace like ISIS and TTP, and I think there is hardly any comparison between a terrorist from something like ISIS / TTP and a stone pelting teenager.

Anyways everyone has right to claim and celebrate their success, its a different thing that some consider fighting and proving their metal against battle hardened highly trained barbaric terrorists a success and others shooting and killing unarmed civilians as success.

And here you are comparing you army with IA ?? They initially let the terrorists out of control and now the are doing operations after operations (Operation Zarb-e-Azb , Operation Radd ul Fassad and what not) even including aerial bombardments, and you still claim to be the best ?? LOL :p:

Duh ............... comparing? I was advising indians to pray in their mandirs and mosques that their men don't come face to face with current Pakistani Army soldiers. Why would I compare someone who has proven his metal fighting an enemy armed to teeth with someone who shoots at unarmed civilian. It would be disgusting and an insult.

The best is one who can defend his country with minimum effort I guess. :)

The best is the one that has high number of its officers laying their lives along with lower ranked soldiers in a fight defending their mother land on the front.

P.S: While I don't undermine or consider Pak army to be weak, if you think Indian army is indeed weak, god may help you one who underestimates his enemy. LOL :p:

I would repeat again......... Face to face .............. man to man .............. indians should pray and thank their gods that such situation doesn't arise .......... because in a face to face and man to man battle indian soldiers would be running for their lives, cursing why they joined the army. Eaten alive ........... you don't know and you won't understand what breed of Pakistani soldiers has risen from all that terrorism wars supported by our enemies.

-- A very wisher of all defense personnel around the globe. :-)

Nonetheless you should keep your own, very dear and remembered in prayers.............. so pray in mandirs and mosques that your men are never put in situation where they come face to face ........... man to man against Pakistani soldiers. No chest thumping, no false bravado simple plain reality. :-)

as i know snipers were always there and they are part of every unit

Stone pelting is terrorism? :D. Look up buddy world is fighting menace like ISIS and TTP, and I think there is hardly any comparison between a terrorist from something like ISIS / TTP and a stone pelting teenager.

You will only see stone pelting, while conveniently forgetting the guy's with AK rifles and more. :-)
And it's the gross incompetence of your Armed forces to let the menace of terrorism get out of control in the first place, in that front yes nothing that happens in India is even close or comparable to ISIS etc., Why ?? Because our security forces and intelligence are proactive enough to contain and control it. :)

Anyways everyone has right to claim and celebrate their success, its a different thing that some consider fighting and proving their metal against battle hardened highly trained barbaric terrorists a success and others shooting and killing unarmed civilians as success.

Our forces never allowed any battle hardened terrorists to set foot in the first place, let alone fight. LOL :p:

Duh ............... comparing? I was advising indians to pray in their mandirs and mosques that their men don't come face to face with current Pakistani Army soldiers. Why would I compare someone who has proven his metal fighting an enemy armed to teeth with someone who shoots at unarmed civilian. It would be disgusting and an insult.

Oh, if you are so sure, what and who is stopping your army from liberating Kashmir ?? Our forces are good for nothing against your best army right ?? LOL :p:

The best is the one that has high number of its officers laying their lives along with lower ranked soldiers in a fight defending their mother land on the front.

Stupid, I reiterate, the best force is one who can protect the nation and her citizens from a fight/war, control and contain terrorism to a level that they won't have nothing more than a nuisance value. :)

I would repeat again......... Face to face .............. man to man .............. indians should pray and thank their gods that such situation doesn't arise .......... because in a face to face and man to man battle indian soldiers would be running for their lives, cursing why they joined the army. Eaten alive ........... you don't know and you won't understand what breed of Pakistani soldiers has risen from all that terrorism wars supported by our enemies.

LOL, history say's otherwise. Every-time you initiated a war, India never shied away, and when we initiated one you know the result. :p:

Nonetheless you should keep your own, very dear and remembered in prayers.............. so pray in mandirs and mosques that your men are never put in situation where they come face to face ........... man to man against Pakistani soldiers. No chest thumping, no false bravado simple plain reality. :-)

Hope your defense forces also think so. God may help a person like you who always underestimates his enemy, but well people like you are always a boon in disguise for the enemy. :p:

as i know snipers were always there and they are part of every unit

Exactly, every elite units have quite a few of them. It's not like we only have them or we only have the best, if anyone think so, well god may help that force. :-)

Exactly, every elite units have quite a few of them. It's not like we only have them or we only have the best, if anyone think so, well god may help that force. :-)
not elite unit sir regular units have them

for example
1-OP
10-gunners
2- machine gunners
1 - RPG holder
1 - sniper
1- AT holder
2 sub in charge
1- in charge

it can be a smallest unit in army

You will only see stone pelting, while conveniently forgetting the guy's with AK rifles and more. :-)
And it's the gross incompetence of your Armed forces to let the menace of terrorism get out of control in the first place, in that front yes nothing that happens in India is even close or comparable to ISIS etc., Why ?? Because our security forces and intelligence are proactive enough to contain and control it. :)

For all your observations I would suffice by saying ............... a country that had Nato / US forces fighting next door, a hostile neighbor at the Eastern borders ............ did way well beyond your imagination.

On the other hand had india gone through similar situation and destruction that Pakistan and Pakistanis faced............. we yet have to see how indian jawans would have performed. You are conveniently ignoring a lot.

And I said and I will repeat again ........... pray in your mandir and mosques that there never arises a situation where your indian jawans are put face to face against Pakistani soldiers .......... they won't survive the onslaught. Face to face ..... man to man .......... understand this phrase please.

Back
Top Bottom