What's new

PAK RUSHES SNIPERS TO TARGET INDIAN JAWANS

How is it u related you're arguing about bravery, aren't you ?
So do yoiu find bravery in firing off missiles from drone during peace time?
Its simple question
We fired "precision" bombing drones that killed terrorists in your country, many times with intelligence provided by your country. You also fire missiles and artillery shells which have a larger area of implosion at terrorists.
There is a distinction in killing terrorists vs. a sentry at guard during peace time.

Not surprised you don't get the nuance of both situations. I'm done indulging you for now. Buh-bye

I am not asking for any explanation :)
How is it u related you're arguing about bravery, aren't you ?
So do yoiu find bravery in firing off missiles from drone during peace time?
Its simple question

you can't take the credit, you just took the advantage of opportunity, it was ZAb whom was responsible for that. You I dian have this fetish of taking credits for things you never did. Vedic. Rockets. Vedic reactors lol

We fired "precision" bombing drones that killed terrorists in your country, many times with intelligence provided by your country. You also fire missiles and artillery shells which have a larger area of implosion at terrorists.
There is a distinction in killing terrorists vs. a sentry at guard during peace time.

Not surprised you don't get the nuance of both situations. I'm done indulging you for now. Buh-bye
How is that bravery? When is last time US not Indian Hindu country fought any country its size ?? Iraq or Vietnam eh ?
So how is firing missiles during peacetime is considered as brave ?

I am reminding u of not taking the credit for something you didn't do

I am not asking for any explanation :)

Yet with so much precision civilians died. At least here the sniper is killing the Indian soldiers. I wonder what is making you leak your pants so much. They too kill our men. What's your fetish here if itcomes to bravery no one can match US credentials of cowardice using MOAB over bunch of rag terrorist even after 14 years of occupation in Afghanistan. Lol

What are your civilans doing on LOC ..... How far away are these caualities from LOC ?? last year a school bus was also came under fire .... again the same question what was the school bus doing on LOC or near LOC ????
How is that bravery? When is last time US not Indian Hindu country fought any country its size ?? Iraq or Vietnam eh ?
So how is firing missiles during peacetime is considered as brave ?

I am reminding u of not taking the credit for something you didn't do

Yet with so much precision civilians died. At least here the sniper is killing the Indian soldiers. I wonder what is making you leak your pants so much. They too kill our men. What's your fetish here if itcomes to bravery no one can match US credentials of cowardice using MOAB over bunch of rag terrorist even after 14 years of occupation in Afghanistan. Lol

I am an Indian,and o believes in this theory " everything in war is fair". I do agree that both India and Pakistan are not in a state of war,but neither in peace too. So what i want actually is to go for counter sniping actions and attack,bring back our long range snipper (actually our howitzers ) to the theatre, escalate the situations and make use our superiority in fire power and made the situations favourable to outside.

In conflicts,what we have to do is to do things which are good in. PA brought snippers here to take advantage,the we too have to deploy our top end weaponry.

What are your civilans doing on LOC ..... How far away are these caualities from LOC ?? last year a school bus was also came under fire .... again the same question what was the school bus doing on LOC or near LOC ????
Because villages are located close by noob

Pal you are an American probably the most hated nation on earth.

Always braver then indians :omghaha::omghaha:
Nice imaginations by fake propaganda, keep it up, other then madrasa education link , can you backup by the source?:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

India not having 98K soldiers on border duty when china attacked India, as soon as India main strike crop started moving to the border , Chinese run back...

But why Chinese run back after seeing thousands of soldiers marching towards them? brave Chinese soldiers running like cowards. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

but again , the number do not look like thousands , what about thousands you surrender to India. and then pleading India.

Because villages are located close by noob
How many km from the LOC?

Last edited:
Nice imaginations by fake propaganda, keep it up, other then madrasa education link , can you backup by the source?:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

India not having 98K soldiers on border duty when china attacked India, as soon as India main strike crop started moving to the border , Chinese run back...

But why Chinese run back after seeing thousands of soldiers marching towards them? brave Chinese soldiers running like cowards. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

but again , the number do not look like thousands , what about thousands you surrender to India. and then pleading India.

How many km from the LOC?
Google is friend mate. I'm not gonna spoon feed you

he just stated the fact
why you guys are such a cry baby
Go on you to state the fact and see what happens with you. Noob

You are at mistake bharati. Actually that is Indian tradition.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...ing-6-bsf-men-every-month-117021500410_1.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38758340

That is what you do not us. Don't pin your crap excuses on us please. ;)

What was that now?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1293082/a...ear-motorway-as-containers-blocked-route-ispr

https://www.dawn.com/news/1237803

We don't hide stuff, we don't ban or arrest our journalists for telling on our army, we don't borrow missiles from other countries and call them our own and we tell the truth no matter how humiliating it is for us, while you lot use that very info(our info) and regurgitate on pdf quite regularly.
But we all know when words really don't matter when the bigger picture is out you lot always lose, but enjoy that denial, if nothing else at least it'll help you sleep better at night.

What was that now?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1293082/a...ear-motorway-as-containers-blocked-route-ispr

https://www.dawn.com/news/1237803

We don't hide stuff, we don't ban or arrest our journalists for telling on our army, we don't borrow missiles from other countries and call them our own and we tell the truth no matter how humiliating it is for us, while you lot use that very info(our info) and regurgitate on pdf quite regularly.
But we all know when words really don't matter when the bigger picture is out you lot always lose, but enjoy that denial, if nothing else at least it'll help you sleep better at night.

That was a completely different incident and happened far away from LOC. I gave you examples right from LOC and border posts.

And don't tell me your bogus stories of how altruistic and honest you guys are. We know how good or noble you guys are.

That was a completely different incident and happened far away from LOC. I gave you examples right from LOC and border posts.

And don't tell me your bogus stories of how altruistic and honest you guys are. We know how good or noble you guys are.
You mean like how two Pakistan Army soldiers died in a 'road accident' in Kashmir just a day or two after fire exchange with India.
http://abbtakk.tv/en/two-army-soldiers-killed-5-injured-in-road-accident-in-ajk-12-04-2017/

Let's see how India responds, maybe by mass producing snipers by technology transfer. Modi has given free hand to Indian army. Brace for response. I have seen that Pakistan does not like having it's ego hurt in any situation with India. Their DNA is used to dominating Hindus, it must be so much frustrating to be on the losing side.

Yeah right, preach to someone who knows it ain't bull$hit.

2 or 3 events don't prove zilch, we all know what happens when the data is compounded, but as i said enjoy denial.

Yeah right, preach to someone who knows it ain't bull$hit.

2 or 3 events don't prove zilch, we all know what happens when the data is compounded, but as i said enjoy denial.

And we all know when hundreds of troopers are dying because of "heart attacks" and other diseases, it is complete bullsh!t.

Anyways it is you who is in denial right from your first lame post. Not us.

You mean like how two Pakistan Army soldiers died in a 'road accident' in Kashmir just a day or two after fire exchange with India.
http://abbtakk.tv/en/two-army-soldiers-killed-5-injured-in-road-accident-in-ajk-12-04-2017/

No I mean like dozens of Indian soldiers dying because of "avalanches" in different sectors of LOC.

You can play all sh!t. But you would always get appropriate response here. Just like LOC. This is no BD after all.

Back
Top Bottom