What's new

PAK RUSHES SNIPERS TO TARGET INDIAN JAWANS

IMO- The most cowardice role is that of a sniper. Sit back near a mile away and shoot people. There is a need in a war as giving cover, but not in this manner, not quite a brave move.
Talking about bravery??? In love and war everything is fine... Pakistan swear by 1000 cut bleed... Sniping is morally r than 1000 cut bleed.

They have to respond a single sniper fire with a barrage of MBRLS ....... so that next time they think twice before shooting
Killing people from mile away hiding is what sissies do. Fight face to face if you are man enough.

Killing people from mile away hiding is what sissies do. Fight face to face if you are man enough.
Dumb noob. Shekkin civies is worse or for that matter killing kashmir

They have to respond a single sniper fire with a barrage of MBRLS ....... so that next time they think twice before shooting
I didn't see any mbrl

IMO- The most cowardice role is that of a sniper. Sit back near a mile away and shoot people. There is a need in a war as giving cover, but not in this manner, not quite a brave move.
this guy is definitely a false flagging indian, you can see by the pattern of his posts.

no american military enthusiastic would call snipers cowards. killing people from miles away is an art and not every soldier can do it.

If Pak has such good shooters, they'd win some medals in the Olympics, Asian Games and the Commonwealth Games. I don't recollect Pakistan even winning one - at least not in the last 20 odd years. It is quite clear looking at the medal tally of shooters, which Army produces better ones.

Do you have RTI in Pakistan? Why not file one to get info on Pak casualties?

lol superb logic Einestine would be proud of you

Indian army apparently has better shooters because it has won a few gold medals in common wealth and Asian Games. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

do you want us to post the video of the indian soldier pissing in his pants.

or how the indian soldiers are laughing stock of the world making viral videos of lack of ingredients in their daals or when indian army soldiers cross the LOC after they have an argument with their superiors. the whole world is laughing at the indian army :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

hahahahahahahahahah :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

dont let the door hit you on the way out !

this guy is definitely a false flagging indian, you can see by the pattern of his posts.

no american military enthusiastic would call snipers cowards. killing people from miles away is an art and not every soldier can do it.

As usual, your posts continue to show a remarkable lack of any thought behind them. Please avoid trying to judge our American psyche.

Seth Rogen, Michael Moore ignite 'Sniper' debate

still not as funny as this

they decided to go back from armed to the teeth terrorist paid by RAW. Your boys are running away from slaps and rocks. Your army is laughing stock of the world

Haha That pot head Seth Rogen
and past his sell by date Michael Moore

Let's not forget how they're notorious for their fake encounters and fake medals lmao.

Those who see they may be able to post on pdf after that :)
Just like hanuman army sur GI kal strike

We should all strive to be as successful like you, emulate both your reputation and your kind of contributions made to Britain.
Coming rich from those who uses drone attack to kill civilians and MOAB on few rag tag terrorist

war is a remote possibility ..be it with Pakistan or with China. The aim is to draw resources from developmental needs and to increase the disparity ....the race will cause the result ...the psycho war is what is being fought.

China will be panting and firing ..more and more.....and the ROW ( except N Korea & Pakistan) will come together to put the fire out. Peace will prevail ..without actual war.

Lol nice find [emoji38][emoji38]
Can you tell me what is nice find about this video.
I saw this whole program maybe year or two year ago.
Pls do tell me your logic.
Then we both will lol lol
Here is link of full documentary of regeh omaar of aljazeera Pakistan war.
You should watch it if you are interested how Pakistan taliban filth from our soil.
Just dont lol lol use some brain alo pls.
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/general/2008/12/200812211123302404.html

Last edited:
Coming rich from those who uses drone attack to kill civilians and MOAB on few rag tag terrorist
Again, you show a remarkable ability to not comprehend what is written, yet come in to quote the post and proceed to post some off-topic gibberish. I would tell you, "What's that to do with the price of tea in China?"; but I suspect you'd be clueless to the intended meaning.

Again, you show a remarkable ability to not comprehend what is written, yet come in to quote the post and proceed to post some off-topic gibberish. I would tell you, "What's that to do with the price of tea in China?"; but I suspect you'd be clueless to the intended meaning.
How is it u related you're arguing about bravery, aren't you ?
So do yoiu find bravery in firing off missiles from drone during peace time?
Its simple question

Naa just like creation of bangladesh ;)
you can't take the credit, you just took the advantage of opportunity, it was ZAb whom was responsible for that. You I dian have this fetish of taking credits for things you never did. Vedic. Rockets. Vedic reactors lol

Back
Top Bottom