What's new

PAK RUSHES SNIPERS TO TARGET INDIAN JAWANS

IMO- The most cowardice role is that of a sniper. Sit back near a mile away and shoot people. There is a need in a war as giving cover, but not in this manner, not quite a brave move.

IMO- The most cowardice role is that of a sniper. Sit back near a mile away and shoot people...There is a need in war but not in this manner, not quite a brave move.
With That idiotic logic. It is stupid to make missiles and fire guns then Why not come naked with swords ?

Abbu abbu hotai hain aur beta beta hota hai. Chahai woh kitni new ID bana lai.

I have sniped his two IDs in a single day. :lol:
Good kills, good kills. Keep shooting the pigs

I give you that the logic is beyond your comprehension. People don't shoot missiles at each other during peace times. Notice I said in times of war one can understand, but using snipers in this manner is not exactly a "brave" act. Shooting at a guy from a mile away when they are simply sitting in a post is not bravery.
Targeting unarmed civilians in Azad Kashmir and boasting about it is cowardice.

IMO- The most cowardice role is that of a sniper. Sit back near a mile away and shoot people. There is a need in a war as giving cover, but not in this manner, not quite a brave move.

Would you rather have ATGMs and artillery firing at each other? Hell even anti-aircraft guns are aimed at posts. In order to not escalate things but give a response you keep the firing low and snipers are ideal for this role.

You f__k with fire then you shall get burned !!

7e01deeac91a2bb0b57fa370fb1fa294.jpg

IMO- The most cowardice role is that of a sniper
Bravery and cowardice are relative terms when it comes to war or reply the onslaught. If the enemy uses artillery you wouldn't hop in humvees to go face it because you gotta show how brave you are. You got to inflict damage, the smarter you are, the better.

We are a peaceful nation and believe in spreading the message of love across the LOC.

Just the different kind of love.

ya agree lol, kinda love that we kiss from far away by sending metal, quite an expensive though :wub:

Bravery and cowardice are relative terms when it comes to war or reply the onslaught. If the enemy uses artillery you wouldn't hop in humvees to go face it because you gotta show how brave you are. You got to inflict damage, the smarter you are, the better.
Notice that the sniper in this circumstance was neither under fire, nor his target expecting to be shot during peace time.

I give you that the logic is beyond your comprehension. People don't shoot missiles at each other during peace times. Notice I said in times of war one can understand, but using snipers in this manner is not exactly a "brave" act. Shooting at a guy from a mile away when they are simply sitting in a post is not bravery.

We Pakistanis are always at war with India, wait till you visit Loc one day, you will certainly change your perception about the war and peace.

This conversation is not one for you. You are either having a tough time comprehending what is posted or this is just you- someone who jumps in the middle of the conversation and starts spurting whatever comes to your head first and out of context.
Learn to converse In forum Environment Son. Youre not talking to someone over the phone.

That is not the truth and you know it. You perfectly know what qualifies as being at "war".

I knew you will never agree, that's why I said, "wait till you visit Loc one day yourself" what happens their is completely different to what happens next to the US-Mexico border.

As far as War is concerned, we are at war with India since the day of our Independence. And we will stay that way until the Kashmir issue is resolved.

Back
Top Bottom