What's new

PAK RUSHES SNIPERS TO TARGET INDIAN JAWANS

There is no such notice. You have artillery, you have same means to attack. Using a sniper is not honorable just like grabbing a soldier on either side and decapitating his neck. Not honorable act by soldiers, period.
What should we do with the snipers then, throw them away because it is not brave according to you?
Using your logic any of the parties involved in conflict should not use any other sophisticated method of retaliation, they should replicate the method using the same weapons being used by their enemy.

What should we do with the snipers then, throw them away because it is not brave according to you?
Using your logic any of the parties involved in conflict should not use any other sophisticated method of retaliation, they should replicate the method using the same weapons being used by their enemy.
1.This is not wartime.
2. using proportionate response has been an accepted norm so as to avoid escalation.

Have any of you Pakistanis thought what would happen if the role is reversed? You think picking off your soldiers with snipers who hide a mile away, would be honorable in peace time?
Anyways, I'm done with my opinion on this

Ok, So I see a shameful Indian hiding behind American flags. Ashamed of showing his fangs. Nobody buys Indian shit of Decapitating their heads. Try somewhere else.

Reported for trolling
Who is nobody? As I read it even the Indian side retaliated by doing the same and hence I said "either side"

What a mighty army, what brave indians... killing and blinding unarmed Kashmiri children. Targeting students and civilians in Pak AJK.

And when Pak puts in defensive measures...all indians play the victims and call for fairness.

These brave indians can only kill the unarmed, innocent Kashmiris.

Life of Pak Soldier is precious.... Pak Armed Forces must act smart.
Control your emotions and follow the SOPs.

When you give an inch, you will loose a mile.

Remain safe!

Destroy the indian plans of destructive hegemony. War is stupid.

What a mighty army, what brave indians... killing and blinding unarmed Kashmiri children. Targeting students and civilians in Pak AJK.

And when Pak puts in defensive measures...all indians play the victims and call for fairness.

These brave indians can only kill the unarmed, innocent Kashmiris.

If you are so sure, then who and what is stopping Pak Army from liberating Kashmir ?? LOL :p:

If Pak has such good shooters, they'd win some medals in the Olympics, Asian Games and the Commonwealth Games. I don't recollect Pakistan even winning one - at least not in the last 20 odd years. It is quite clear looking at the medal tally of shooters, which Army produces better ones.

Do you have RTI in Pakistan? Why not file one to get info on Pak casualties?

If Pak has such good shooters, they'd win some medals in the Olympics, Asian Games and the Commonwealth Games. I don't recollect Pakistan even winning one - at least not in the last 20 odd years. It is quite clear looking at the medal tally of shooters, which Army produces better ones.

You do realize that Shooting a Soldier and a card board red dot is two different things?

Pakistan army doesn't produce snipers so they can go into olympics type competitions. Trying using that brain of yours lol.

Even if this is the criteria for a deadly military sniper then I am sure that India has many Olympians to be posted on border though, you might like to search about Pakistan Army winning sniper competitions for the 2 times recently and I remember Indian participating in the same sniper games yet couldn't make it close PA sniper. Let's keep sport and military professionals separate for comparison that in short, a shooter in competition has one thing on mind to win gold and soldier knows that if I missed, I will be dead or position revealed.

Even if this is the criteria for a deadly military sniper then I am sure that India has many Olympians to be posted on border though, you might like to search about Pakistan Army winning sniper competitions for the 2 times recently and I remember Indian participating in the same sniper games yet couldn't make it close PA sniper. Let's keep sport and military professionals separate for comparison that in short, a shooter in competition has one thing on mind to win gold and soldier knows that if I missed, I will be dead or position revealed.

Which competition was the other one? I only remember the one with Naik Arshad.

We don't know the killing of PAK soldiers, or how many post were totally destroyed along with all occupant's, but things gauged from fact that PAK forced to Dial SOS to every country even UN asking them to stop India from killing its soldiers in large numbers.
Ground reality is different. PAK is best in hiding it in name of national interest.

I am sure IA have returned back with interest to PA.

Back
Top Bottom