What's new

Pak people enjoying India's mauling by Australia

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA even more at TOI for rubbing salt on the wounds of the indian team and its fans

TOI knows more abt Pakistani Media than Pakistanis itself:D idiotic article aspected from indian media....

& Pakistani Media is not like indian media who celebrates other's failure Pakistani Media is more intrested in highliting own problems more so that we can first solve it.

TOI is getting MAD when Pakistan won the series against No. 1 team & india got white washed againtst the No. 4th team...

Indian media never celebrates pakistan's failure.They always praise others' good performance be it pakistan or australia.Yes they criticize indian team on doing poorly.the quotient of jealousy is always there.Before the World Cup final,on youtube pakistanis were yearning for a srilankan win. no one was in favour of an indian win.I was in Shillong when i heard about the result of 2009 world t20.I was sad not because pakistan won but more so because india got kicked out in super 8s.

The Liberty that indian media has got should be curtailed a bit by amending the constitution.All indians are fed up with this **** of a media.These so called news channels are more interested in showing comedy programmes and summary of saas bahu nautankis than actual news.That is why i prefer to watch DD national for news and watch these channels for a good laugh to get destressed.

And pakistan got whitewashed in australia as as well and is now winning on sub continent like pitches against england(no offence).England plays like zimbabwe on these pitches.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not sure what is wrong in it??? Pak and India are arch rivals and it is quiet obvious that a pathetic performance from the opposite camp is good enough reason for enjoying couple of drinks(as if we need a reason for it..)...I was drinking for my team's bad performance and someone in the opposite camp might be doing the same but for opposite reason...any way cricket joins us so no complaints from my side...lol

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

And pakistan got whitewashed in australia as as well and is now winning on sub continent like pitches against england(no offence).England plays like zimbabwe on these pitches.

They got bundled out for 72...when was the last time we did this to any team?? Let's not belittle Pakistan's effort..they have got some real gems when it comes to bowling....compare them to ours and you will see how hollow is our bowling department...it is a simple fact if Indian batsmen do well team wins otherwise "rab rakha"(all in hands of Almighty)

ab hum enjoy bhi na kery ? match haro ya jeeto humy to enjoy kerny do zalimo ? we have no right to enjoy as per them ?:confused:

per hum to enjoy kery gay :lol:

that was amazing.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

pakistan zindabad:pakistan:

ohhh ok next time i will wrrite complate dear GAY PRIDE .mr gautam gambheer :rofl:
oops i think you are fan of Gay Gautam Gambhir.that's not me:laugh:

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

in between all this you are getting out of your PHD specialty topic :rofl: girls

ab hum enjoy bhi na kery ? match haro ya jeeto humy to enjoy kerny do zalimo ? we have no right to enjoy as per them ?:confused:

per hum to enjoy kery gay :lol:

Enjoy tab tak hi sahi rahta hai jab tak doosron ko jalan na ho

Media ki yahan jalee padi hai aur aapko enjoy soojh raha hai!! bade nirdayi kisam ke insan ho.... hahaha

I used to read TOI sometimes back but now I changed it to Hindu and now I think my decision was wright .

Does it matter what Pak thinks about our team god its just a game and defeat is a part of it which no one can get rid off.

Enjoy tab tak hi sahi rahta hai jab tak doosron ko jalan na ho

Media ki yahan jalee padi hai aur aapko enjoy soojh raha hai!! bade nirdayi kisam ke insan ho.... hahaha
ye kaun sa match dekhte hein bas ..girls jo match dekhne ayi hoti hein unhe hi dekhte rhte hein

me the pak fan

1st India vs Aus test match..India got mauled, haha yeah take that India!

2nd India vs Aus test match..India again got mauled, .. still sorta funny

3rd India vs Aus test match..India again..anyways not funny anymore and nor enjoyable..infact feeling bad for the boys

4th frikin test..I actually genuinely felt bad for indian players..close to how bad I feel when pak loses

so its that kinda relationship, Indians..where u wanna see some humiliation all fun n games..but this is now getting really ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom