What's new

Pak people enjoying India's mauling by Australia

Before England vs Pakistan series , I had watched the matches of Aussie\India series .. I enjoyed the aussie plans that were using against Indian team..I expected that indian Batting line up can't play with such confidence in Aussie pitches as they played in india but I've never expected that A whitewash could happen.. Well ! I supported cricket and techniques that they've used during matches but in the end Aussie techniques dominated in all contents which is appreciatable... I'm interested in If someone defeat india inside india ,Australia inside Australia and England inside the england.. Cuz These sort of things happens only few times... I would like If Pakistan do that.. Thats will be the glorious moment for all Pakistani fans.

This is not a surprise at all...After all who does not get sense of satisfaction when someone see your arch enemey bow down tamely in a match? We are all human after all...:undecided:

Bhartis are "crying babies" as a NATION !!!! Their national media is reporting something that never happened..Who even do a sh!t, on something related to India, in Pakistan? :lol: We don't care if bharat got r*ped by Australians..its not the first time..they 'enjoyed' the same thing in England too :laugh: .... All we care is that Pakistan THRASHED England..Mashallah :azn:

Stupid article. I am yet to see a TV channel here enjoying or celebrating Indian defeat against Australia. They are more busy in talking about Pakistan's victory against England.

This is not a surprise at all...After all who does not get sense of satisfaction when someone see your arch enemey bow down tamely in a match? We are all human after all...:undecided:

I dont get any pleasure or sadness if India win or lose. Yes my moods change if Pakistan win or lose no matter which team they play against...

Sport should stay away from politics and animosity. If you win today, you may lose tomorrow. If you degrade others for winning then they will do the same if your team lose. Cricket should not be a war field. There are peoples with good sportsmanship.

wht stupidity i didnt see the said coverage in any tv channels:o?

every tv channels is just giving news of india's result(even tht i didnt see in most of the channels) thts it...but they are celebrating Pakistan's victory

Why blaming others ?? Pakistan didn`t dictate Indian players to play like minnows...

Typical south Asian media... Sigh..

Indians are having cricket-phobia these days, don't expect replies from their side.

On the topic: TOI always covers hearsay, no one is enjoying Indian defeat here.
we are ODI world champion:rofl:..It is a time phase where our team going downward now

It is true what most pakistanis here are saying, there really is no indication of pak media gloating over India's defeat. I don't know about the general reaction of regular people, but if the comments here are anything to go by, then ToI is wrong again.

ToI is sinking to new lows now. Despite its unfortunate leftist bias, The Hindu remains India's finest newspaper, at least as far as reporting the news goes. You certainly won't see generalisations like "pak people" in reputable newspapers.

TOI knows more abt Pakistani Media than Pakistanis itself:D idiotic article aspected from indian media....

& Pakistani Media is not like indian media who celebrates other's failure Pakistani Media is more intrested in highliting own problems more so that we can first solve it.

TOI is getting MAD when Pakistan won the series against No. 1 team & india got white washed againtst the No. 4th team...

Most of the Indians n' Pakistanis favour each other teams more than other teams when they do not play each other. Thats a fact.

Pakistani people could careless what happens in or to India. This is a rubbish self-centered play victim kind of story the Indian media likes to indulge in.

I am definitely enjoying it,
Height of insult: ind tour of eng 2011 and now ind tour of aus 2012. :D

Back
Top Bottom