What's new

Pak Navy tests fire missiles, torpedo: ISPR

Impressive fast missile effectively and accurately! :tup:

Just curious, what kind of wrecked ship that was hit @0:59? old ship by PN?

The ship that was use as a target was decommissioned Leander Class Frigate, Pennant no. 262 and the name is Ex-Zulfiquar.
Name of the ship is visible on the first picture, on the introduction page (see the second bullet point of the page encircled with red) during the briefing given to Admiral Noman Bashir prior to live firing.
Second picture shows the ship pennant no. 262.

Third bullet point of the introduction page also states that:
"Next weapon (AM-39) by Sea King is planned to be launched INSHA ALLAH at 1000".
It means that Exocet AM-39 from Sea King was also tested on that day.

I believe Indians and Pakitanis can live together peacefully.

I had seen them living peacefully in Gulf countires. There they help each other and support each other.

Indian Doctors treat pakistani patients and Pakistani doctors treat indian Patients. Both do their job lovingly and caringly.

I myself was treated by Pakistani doctor in Gulf and still I remember how caring he was..

In my company, I had seen a Pakistani Muslim arguing with Arab Manager for the salary hike of a Hindu Indian.

Also, many a time, I had seen that a Pakistani Muslim cannot go along with an Arab Musilm eventhough they had the same religion. What matters is culture and not religion.

My conclusion is when Indians and Pakistanis are away from Fundamentalists they can live together and by helping each other.

F-22p do not have the C-802 but the new C-803s. According to SIPRI database, these were provided prior to frigate delivery back in 2006-2007. The missile tested is the C-803 with extended range and accuracy!

Hi,
good news! but if only Exocets were fired than what was the purpose of doing so. we all know what a big punch they carry.

Zindabad Pak Navy! No better timing for testing and fortunately everything was hard hitting. I recommend Army to push with some home made remedies also for big headache, PAF is already coming with huge exercise soon.

navies pakistan ka naam le ker frigates darati hain...pani main mat ja C-802 a jaye ga Mwahaha

Observation: despite being hit amidships by a C 803 in fairweather conditions, the 40 + year old frigate did not sink!!! At least not in the videos!!! Two things -- the warhead was smaller and if fires were lit beacuse of the hit than with good fire control crew it could be brought under control and live to fight another day. Offcouse there was no ammo or cordite etc. onboard at the time. Second, there was no "Lifting" off the sea of the frigate when one witnesses such an explosion. Might be we can a get a closer shot later on.

Though I should share. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom