What's new

Pak Navy tests fire missiles, torpedo: ISPR

Surely that video is of C-802 whose operational range is 120km and F-22P and Jallalat are equiped with these missiles.

for more info follow the link

C-802 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The range and capabilities of the ones we have are unknown and won't be known till used in real war.120KM was the range of the initial ones, the newer ones have longer ranges. So which version we have, top secret i would say.

According to my sources, they tested a Ship-Launched Inter Planetary Ballistic Missile (SLIPBM) capable of carrying a 50 tonne nuclear payload, and two Underwater High Energy Laser Torpedoes (UHELT) with a kill radius of 100km.

I'll try to confirm that for you. Sleep well.

Hi,

You had me going there for awhile---in my middle age I don't need that excitement---but then I REALIZED DAMN---50 TONNES---that must be one hell of a missile.

Ship launches missile..one can see the trajectory right...next frame..explosion in target..is this a made up video ? a bomb explosion timed a few minutes after a missile launch to make it as if the missile actually hits the ship..am a layman..i have doubts..do anyone have a feed from satellite ? am not trolling...just simple doubt..

Ship launches missile..one can see the trajectory right...next frame..explosion in target..is this a made up video ? a bomb explosion timed a few minutes after a missile launch to make it as if the missile actually hits the ship..am a layman..i have doubts..do anyone have a feed from satellite ? am not trolling...just simple doubt..

Watch it closely, just before the explosion you are gonna see one tiny little white missile hitting the ship from the back side, the deck side where helipad is located.

In video posted at post# 38, freeze it at 38 second and you will see the missile. Or watch it very closely after 37 second time frame, and see the missile hitting the ship from the backside.

Ironic you didn't see the missile hit, while everyone else seen it clearly.

According to my sources, they tested a Ship-Launched Inter Planetary Ballistic Missile (SLIPBM) capable of carrying a 50 tonne nuclear payload, and two Underwater High Energy Laser Torpedoes (UHELT) with a kill radius of 100km.

I'll try to confirm that for you. Sleep well.

Alright im officially confused...what did they test any confirmation that it was a SLIPBM ?

i am interested in the firing of the sub-surface missiles by the agosta90Bs. Harpoons or SLCM???

Watch it closely, just before the explosion you are gonna see one tiny little white missile hitting the ship from the back side, the deck side where helipad is located.

In video posted at post# 38, freeze it at 38 second and you will see the missile. Or watch it very closely after 37 second time frame, and see the missile hitting the ship from the backside.

Ironic you didn't see the missile hit, while everyone else seen it clearly.

OMG..i did see.. thx

Alright im officially confused...what did they test any confirmation that it was a SLIPBM ?
Yes, my contact has confirmed it, the SLIPBM was tested. The new Inter Planetary Ballistic Missile, known as the "Na-Mumkin" will keep the Indians in check, even if they decide to colonize Mars. Oh, did I mention that these were stealth missiles, i.e., they are undetectable by anti-missile shields?

Forget the Indians, we've got the Americans trembling in their boots with this.

Back
Top Bottom