What's new

Pak goverment decided to extend LockDown Till 9th May: Asad Umer

Given the sharp inclined in new cases as well as new deaths, this was inevitable. In fact there will/should be many more extension in lockdown after this and people should understand now how devastating this virus is.

Also, when time comes, Govt should make a strategy to lift the lockdown in different phases, you cant just re-open everything in the blink of an eye.

Saeen sarkar ki lottery!! khoob rishwat lay ge police aur Cm to run businesses!

Saeen sarkar ki lottery!! khoob rishwat lay ge police aur Cm to run businesses!

People don't have enough to keep the bribes up. It will reduce automatically.

It's Ramadan and people hardly go out during the day.

What lock down?

yesterday and today lahore is totally open
Traffic same as before this virus
Lol at government

Sarkar is making sure that Pakistan is fully destroyed,these partial lockdowns are not going to help.

they may work towards gradual build up of herd immunity.

the pandemic is being 'managed' not 'controlled'.

i think i am with PMIK here these lock downs are not fully worth as compare to the losses it is causing to economy and people, making sure that people wear mask outside and follow social distancing rules is need of the time, its Ramadan and will be impossible to stop people coming out completely. i have heard that you will be penalized 1000 USD if you go out in NYC now a days even there complete lock down seems impossible.

they may work towards gradual build up of herd immunity.

the pandemic is being 'managed' not 'controlled'.
Statistics shows that Pakistanis are already most immune nation in the region.

It has a very low rate of news cases. And mortality rate is one of the lowest in the world.

The patient cured so far speaks volume of Pakistani medical services.

Lets hope Pakistanis don't have to live in complete curfew like lockdown like we are living in for over a month now.

It has a very low rate of news cases. And mortality rate is one of the lowest in the world.

Lets hope Pakistanis don't have to live in complete curfew like lockdown like we are living in for over a month now.

Inshallah we will strike a balance in this fight against the pandemic.

By reducing the signature map of the pandemic and track and trace methods of those recovered and those vulnerable areas where lockdown is the only way forward.

The Virus is also climate active. It could be that Pakistan is simply lucky with its current climate. It ought to brace itself for warmer climate tho

i think after 9 may their is no guarantee that situation become better,this pandemic will continue for year,govt should devise sustainable plan

Pakistan doesnt have an efficient govt, the cases are rising because as i have repeatedly said, there is actually no lockdown, no restriction on people's mobility, so the policy is not being implemented as it should have been.

regards

Since our offices were open in this half lockdown so we have to show up to work.

2 bosses and 2 colleagues in our head office (in another city) are COVID positive now but some of them are asymptomatic. Let's hope there are no more cases there.

I guess its time to give myself another haircut for the second time in this lockdown.

While some shops are closed but there is no full lockdown. Traffic is there and so is the rush in markets.

Back
Top Bottom