What's new

Pak FM Qureshi to have a special visit to China and Russia from tomorrow

So many wet pants here.. thrumbling shaking legs.. living 20 years behind from rest of the world.

Not seeing changing realities and their own national interest puppets always waiting for others signals dancing on their masters tunes shortsighted zumbies.

relax No one going to eat you alive for doing diplomacy it's not banned by your masters as yet.

The bizzare thing to note is Khan got on with Trump. I saw a recent interview by Trump and he is praising heap on IK. It is the democrats and US establishment that has issue with PMIK.
Sir, link he koi. Thanks

PDF kids are so fearful, I am surprised so many mental salves cant imagine to do diplomacy now, it's like world fall on them..

They have got a bigger fish to fry right now, not entire world revolve around pakistan.

Relax I heard so many times kids are famous for submission have witness that in recent days. I wish that never true but sadly I seen the mind set on PDF recent days.

ya.gif

Sir, link he koi. Thanks
No problem. Go to 3:20 where they talk about Pakistan. I think this is dated from last year soon after Taliban took over Kabul.

Global

Donald Trump Praises Imran Khan And DG-ISI Gen Faiz Hameed For Helping US Troops To Get Out Of Afghanistan​

September 23, 2021

| News Desk

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...-helping-us-troops-to-get-out-of-afghanistan/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...ps-to-get-out-of-afghanistan/&via=PakFrontier
1648491501242.png

https://pakistanfrontier.com/2021/09/23/donald-trump-praises-imran-khan-and-dg-isi-gen-faiz-hameed-for-helping-us-troops-to-get-out-of-afghanistan/

PDF kids are so fearful, I am surprised so many mental salves cant imagine to do diplomacy now, it's like world fall on them..

They have got a bigger fish to fry right now, not entire world revolve around pakistan.

Relax I heard so many times kids are famous for submission have witness that in recent days. I wish that never true but sadly I seen the mind set on PDF recent days.
if only self preservation meant as much to us, as you.

If the government does indeed survive the no-confidence vote, the first thing to do will be to dismiss the army chief and appoint a new one and 2nd most important thing would be to test-fire an ICBM to convey the message, next time you try to intervene and over throw a sitting government, the response might well be very very different to which the world may never have witnessed before.

If the government does indeed survive the no-confidence vote, the first thing to do will be to dismiss the army chief and appoint a new one and 2nd most important thing would be to test-fire an ICBM to convey the message, next time you try to intervene and over throw a sitting government, the response might well be very very different to which the world may never have witnessed before.

I have been calling for a ICBM test for a decade.

Also deploy nuclear submarines to all corners of the world.

Also deploy nuclear submarines to all corners of the world.
They won't pay for the money [tax] in Pakistan so I guess we the ex-pats will have to send more remittances - which with hope will circulate through the economy and generate extra funds for the government to pay for these subs.

if only self preservation meant as much to us, as you.
Yes we seen self preservation 80k isnt engough 8k in boots alone one phone call and commando surprised them with submission. They claimed themselves we were not expecting all 6 demands to be accepted like this so abruptly, Mushi got scared couldn't even do a respectedable deal he submitted unconditionally.

They were in shock and couldn't quite comprehend.

When things unfold time will tell who took the 27 Feb decision. who was against it and who was pushing for country wide lockdown as who was telling opposition on his back pagal hai nein manta mulk marwa de ga. That was the reason of 1st rift.

I don't mean to belittle a common solider he gave his blood and sweat with love for the country tiny elite on top is zombie brainless shortsighted shamless humilated many times but never learnt anything from their blunders.

I bet they ever do one decision right in entire history always gone for wheel dealing?

Real estate Kings that's what they been doing last 30 years..

I am not talking about devoted lower ranks one example from top lot???

One person with intellect honesty credibity and brilliance??

Anyone ?

those own ex service man was not convinced with their b^llSh^*t

Last edited:
US is supporting SS/Biloo, China doesn't mind Noonies bec of CPEC etc. but recognises IK's superior competence, Russia supports IK.

Establishment is split between those with kids in the US and side with Americans for just that, and those who want IK to at least complete a proper term, and keep a neutral stance in the new cold war.

I can confirm Diesel will never become supreme leader, so don't worry about that. (though it is a low bar)

Back
Top Bottom